Tampa Post the first thing you ever bought from Amazon

How many did you have before? I've got 12 in this thing and it was pretty happy opening most anything. I do know that Nvidia put out a driver that absolutely fucked performance a month or two back. Not sure if they've patched it yet, but I rolled back to regain performance.

8gigs and it would start chugging after a while
16 now and it seems happy
I have 32 in the machine at work and its never so much as stuttered

Yeah, that sounds about right. Laptop I had before this one had 8 gigs. Would get a little laggy with the full racecar assembly opened up

On this topic, have you ever seen weird ass models? Surfaces not rendering?
http://i.imgur.com/ZRz1VJk.png
http://i.imgur.com/3fDYzMr.png
Tried rebuilding, tried closing and restarting, tried restarting, even tried renaming it and opening it. Always opened like this. Eventually it went away.

Honestly, I think it's hogwash, but a friend of mine is into it so I went along with it. :hs:
Have you tried that community acupuncture place in seminole heights? Actual acupuncture. It's kind of woooo (has reiki and stuff). The acupuncturist is awesome, and it is v cheap. $15-45 a session, your choice on how much to pay.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
First thing I bought April 27, 1999 - "The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert " I was still in college and studied that guy - so I think that was for some research I was reading on.

Last thing I got myself was a week or so ago Cloudz Pillow
I like that pillow ^^, but are the microbeads LOUD when your head is on the pillow and you move a tiny bit? I had a microbead that was so noisy, but not as bad as the buckwheat (I think?) one I tried out.

I like that pillow ^^, but are the microbeads LOUD when your head is on the pillow and you move a tiny bit? I had a microbead that was so noisy, but not as bad as the buckwheat (I think?) one I tried out.
I do not think this one is loud, but I really only use it as neck support while sitting on my chaise. I think the case really helps to keep a better shape and the noise down. I have another one I sleep with that needs to be replaced as it is old, but I haven't found a good option yet. That one I bought is too small for sleep.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I do not think this one is loud, but I really only use it as neck support while sitting on my chaise. I think the case really helps to keep a better shape and the noise down. I have another one I sleep with that needs to be replaced as it is old, but I haven't found a good option yet. That one I bought is too small for sleep.
I like memory foam pillows for sleeping.

Edit: googled 'brylcream'

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Ya the old photos of men with hair slicked back, not a good look. :p
Madison Avenue even coined a marketing phrase for non greasy hair..."the DRY look". Even at 7 years old I was like "nuhuh, it's the CLEAN look!!!!". For half my life if a movie had pomaded male actors it would simply gross me out.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots