Tampa Post the first thing you ever bought from Amazon

Also, that account used to be your email login, but the password was forgotten one day when I think it was an emergency bulk order of toilet paper I wanted to order, so it was changed to my email from then on to handle said toilet paper issues & further orders.

You know society has gone to hell when you have an emergency toilet paper situation and you don't just grab whatever will work nearby, you don't waddle into the kitchen to find some paper towels, you don't even look around for some junk mail or an old sock, but you do go about the business of changing logins and passwords so you can get to the toilet paper section of Amazon.com.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
but I just chose bank as the more extreme example. you'd have to assume that the bank's site is still open in another tab to grab it

I imagine plenty of other sites don't mind putting potentially useful information in a cookie on the assumption that no browser should allow a site to just read the whole directory
Anyone remember someone from [M] posting their cookie, and then others logging in and posting as them?