Pics Poost ye dagz.

so little guy has been limping/not wanting to put pressure on his left back leg. i took him to the vets and it turns out he has some spine disc injury that is sending pain signals to his leg. they told me it is like sciatica in people. they gave me some muscle relaxers and steroid pills but said most likely will be doing it until he dies. he is 12 now so too old for surgery and wiener dogs only live 12-14 years.

awww poor little guy!
any idea how he got that?
apple limps too and can run on 3 legs.
i truly wholeheartedly behave someone purposely kicked her when she was about 6 months old (i have a really crazy + psychotic uncle who hated her)

does you little guy struggle on walks ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These two are ridiculous.

DYfzySZ.jpg

cI4ZP8v.jpg

did she come back from where she was stranded?
aren’t you guys still on Level 1000 of your lockdown ?

Yeah she's back from Switzerland but now her fiance is staying over there to live and she can only move over in March so is on her own. You're allowed to visit people if they're in your support bubble so I figured we're a support bubble as she's all alone and needs the company.

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi
My sister moved down here this week so now my puppy will have a playmate. She has a little dog that needs wrestling. I think hers is barely a year old.

awww poor little guy!
any idea how he got that?
apple limps too and can run on 3 legs.
i truly wholeheartedly behave someone purposely kicked her when she was about 6 months old (i have a really crazy + psychotic uncle who hated her)

does you little guy struggle on walks ?

It is common in his breed of dog because they have the long spines. He struggles a lot on the wood floors getting up. his leg will slip out underneath him and he will fall then get right back up. Once he gets going though he is okay. He seems to be walking better and putting some more pressure on his bad leg. My vet told me some days will be worse than others so he could be better one day then worse the next.

His favorite thing to do was fetch so i bet he is dying inside not being able to do his only enjoyment.

Begged the wife for a new pupster - put out the feelers today on two sibling at a shelter - terrier and Aussie Cattle Dog mix.
This is "Neander", his sister(other hopeful) is almost all white with black ears and a few splashes of black on cheeks. Finger's crossed!
View attachment 13299
ACD and Terrier sounds like a horror story tbh

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer