Pics Poost ye dagz.

Two pairs of glasses so far, at least two pairs of shoes, so many socks and shirts and whatnot, door and bath mats, oven mitts, kitchen towels. Some stuff he doesn't go for but it's always a possibility.
oh fuck, thats a handful ya
but im sure at times must be a lot of fun as well :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
Few packs of smokes, papers and tips, eye drops, mousepad, disposable vape, e-juice, chocolate clif bar he stole out of a hanging jacket pocket. . .

Really trying to train it out of him because a lot of that is dangerous.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
ACD and Terrier sounds like a horror story tbh
They have 4 from the same litter and claim he is the calm and reserved one of the bunch, despite having good energy. One of the sibs we passed on was described "he's a real stinker and will require someone with a lot of patience and energy." Another was "the wiggly one" - passed.
From their faces I'd guess the "terrier is Bull, Bedlington or Jack. I'm probably fucked if it's Jack - absolutely psycho.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Few packs of smokes, papers and tips, eye drops, mousepad, disposable vape, e-juice, chocolate clif bar he stole out of a hanging jacket pocket. . .

Really trying to train it out of him because a lot of that is dangerous.

Seems to have his priorities in order at least.

:lol:
Yeah, wife hopped on that right away. It makes sense - they said he is a big boy, which I'm assuming means he was the big pig of the litter. I'll call him "Mongo" (Blazing Saddles).:p

That was actually my nickname in the army. I was the big guy who could break the bolt loose or lift the heavy thing when nobody else could.
If he can punch out a horse or has world class farts he is worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie