Pics Poost ye dagz.

Quit actin like a buncha damn hillbilly ghetto trash an get yer pets fixed.
You may reconsider this policy after all the shelters and killing rooms and breeder mills are out of business.
That's your cultural issue, not other peoples. Many other cultures and countries don't have the same issues as the states, surpringly.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Can't wait for @Dory to come in here and judge me for it.

That whole kerfuffle made me think too hard. We would be overrun with wild stray everythings if people suddenly stopped getting pets fixed. I know some countries just eat the spares, but not in England. How do they keep it from happening? Especially cats. Cats in heat are pretty GD annoying.

That whole kerfuffle made me think too hard. We would be overrun with wild stray everythings if people suddenly stopped getting pets fixed. I know some countries just eat the spares, but not in England. How do they keep it from happening? Especially cats. Cats in heat are pretty GD annoying.

They don't. Their version of SPCA got in some Big Stink™ recently for putting down a bunch of healthy dogs instead of finding them homes.
Bunch of people just abandoning dogs. Too many stray cats to count, etc.

Their numbers are lower because their population is lower, and they might even be a little better about it than us, but it's far from being some sort of pet utopia

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
They don't. Their version of SPCA got in some Big Stink™ recently for putting down a bunch of healthy dogs instead of finding them homes.
Bunch of people just abandoning dogs. Too many stray cats to count, etc.

Their numbers are lower because their population is lower, and they might even be a little better about it than us, but it's far from being some sort of pet utopia

We had a lady here that used to collect bottles and cans from residents, cash them in, then use the money to catch and fix stray cats. Then the management made her stop, and they started loaning traps to people. Then management took the cats to the Humane Society for euthanasia.

They got in DEEEEP shit for that after disposing of someone's pet.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

they round em up and ship them off to places that do eat them