Pics Poost ye dagz.

My idiot blue heeler Smokey has a wonky whisker on each cheek right now that poke him in the eyes when he growls, so it's been a real struggle for me to not make him growl over the last few days.
does it fuck up their not-running-into-shit sense if you trim it a little?

My dear departed little sweetheart had a thing for whiskers. If she lost one and I showed it to her, she’d try to eat it.

I miss that little lunkhead every day. Still.

As far I'm aware whiskers in both cats and dogs help them enormously with their sense of balance and bodily awareness so they know how much space they can fit into. I'm not convinced changing them in any way is a good idea....

Yeah, I've always heard never to trim them as it will mess with their equilibrium.

so the doggos developed a bit of an attitude
The last couple of nights, the wife tries to get her to go into the crate for the night and the hound flat out refuses. She wont budge, or gets up and goes to another room :fly:
Last night shed had enough and told me to come "deal with my dog"
I go out there and Im just go "Doggy, bed, now" and she hopped up and went in on her own like no big deal :p
I guess she no longer recognized the wife authority

omg i can’t lmaoooo

785324e85f63e23cba7524d3c5ff51b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TapaCaCaz

so the doggos developed a bit of an attitude
The last couple of nights, the wife tries to get her to go into the crate for the night and the hound flat out refuses. She wont budge, or gets up and goes to another room :fly:
Last night shed had enough and told me to come "deal with my dog"
I go out there and Im just go "Doggy, bed, now" and she hopped up and went in on her own like no big deal :p
I guess she no longer recognized the wife authority

she’s mad at your wife

so i put on an old sock with cut outs for her legs and tail to keep the panties in place when she walks and she loves it.
she has been resting like a little queen ..
i’m gonna go and buy cute pink socks and cut out better outfits during her Shark Week
523a5883d8021b13f8404dbe27c8c834.jpg

One part of me wants you to just get your dog fixed, but our youngest dog has incontinence as a result of her spaying, which is just awful.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia