Pics Poost ye dagz.

Wait a minute doesn't @OOD have a pet rooster ?
Two actually. My boys don't lay eggs, which is great since I don't eat them.
I've never had a fresh egg that i can recall.
They taste richer than factory farmed eggs if you're taking care of them properly. Don't feed them good and they'll be less rich like the ones out the store. My dad has a bunch of hens.

Two actually. My boys don't lay eggs, which is great since I don't eat them.

They taste richer than factory farmed eggs if you're taking care of them properly. Don't feed them good and they'll be less rich like the ones out the store. My dad has a bunch of hens.

They're still juveniles right ?
They seemed small .

He's got a fair bit of this in him, which is rare around here unless you're rich and buy status symbol dogs from breeders (ie: not us).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tervuren_dog

Super intelligent. Need a job and a purpose to be happy. Laying around being just a lazy pet they get miserable and nervous and depressed and can be a real pain. Might be why he is where he is.
Totally agree - idle hands be bad news for dogs AND people. Few things sadder and more neurotic than a big dog in an 8X10' kennel. I think the science folks say every dog should have an area 30X their body length to run, at minimum. For mind & body health.
He's a beauty - you have the time and place for him? NVM - I missed that you had pulled the trigger. Good man!!