Pics Poost ye dagz.

Is he older? maybe just a good walk in the am and pm will work.

Looks grown up but not filled out yet, like a teenager in human years.

Going after work tomorrow to get the details and take him out and spend some time. See if he seems timid or aggressive or playful or what. With as smart as they are mentally, he might just need the right environment to be awesome or he could be a basket case already, depending on how he was treated before.

If he doesn't bite my arm all the way off or kill chickens or cats I'll give him a chance.

Our last one was awesome with very little training time. Was like she already knew how to live with us. Got that one about a year old from a dumbass who got a cute little puppy that grew up. Then she just got left alone in an empty yard or locked in a bathroom. Guess she was just happy to find some people that gave a damn instead of going the other way and being pissed off at the world and everything in it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
jeebus is he a crackhead like his brother?
computer-says-yes.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Dogs are not people.

I've had double coated dogs for 15 years and with shade and water, they've never needed shaving, and it's just as hot here as it is there.

I'll honestly look into it.

The last one had an undercoat like a bear rug or something. Need airflow to cool and no wind below 30mph was getting through that thing.