Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get this, but considering how often he claims he's off his meds... either he just isn't taking the damned things, or it is turning into a convenient excuse whenever he does something stupid.

totally understandable
with that family who knows what to expect

but the Birthday Party? lol i was like ok he’s off his meds

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I’ve deleted about ten responses so far for being too insensitive. So I’ll just say

The way people worship her fat ass is a factor in the downfall of civilization as we know it. We either need to all go off meds or be on them, whichever causes everyone to see how disgusting those gargantuan mudflaps are.

I’d like to stuff all the Kardashians into a rocket and fire it at the sun.

guisese

Kanye West is in the throes of a serious bipolar episode and his family is super concerned.
they claim it has impacted his decision-making and some of the things he's said in the last week ...

not here to shame anyone with mental health issues, but how did anyone take him serious ??
Because Twitter told them to.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I’ve deleted about ten responses so far for being too insensitive. So I’ll just say

The way people worship her fat ass is a factor in the downfall of civilization as we know it. We either need to all go off meds or be on them, whichever causes everyone to see how disgusting those gargantuan mudflaps are.

I’d like to stuff all the Kardashians into a rocket and fire it at the sun.

blaming her fat ass for the state we are in as humans is such a reach

I get this, but considering how often he claims he's off his meds... either he just isn't taking the damned things, or it is turning into a convenient excuse whenever he does something stupid.
sometimes it's kinda like people who stop taking their antibiotics before they've done the whole course, they think "I'm feeling good, I don't need these anymore"

sometimes it's kinda like people who stop taking their antibiotics before they've done the whole course, they think "I'm feeling good, I don't need these anymore"
I thought with him it was more of a loss of creativity when on meds. Like Nick Blinko but maybe less severe.

guisese

Kanye West is in the throes of a serious bipolar episode and his family is super concerned.
they claim it has impacted his decision-making and some of the things he's said in the last week ...

not here to shame anyone with mental health issues, but how did anyone take him serious ??
How nice for Kanye that he's rich enough to 1) be able to afford meds in the US, and 2) not get shot by the popo when he doesn't take them.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Status
Not open for further replies.