Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

What do y'all think about my black neighbor being against BLM?

BLM is a smokescreen run by far left lesbians to further an agenda that's gonna blow your socks off.

but seriously,...
real black people would've named it "BLM2", IMHO! it's so obvious that saying BLM is a play on the low IQ contingent at the opposite end.
we call it,.. WORD, SOUND, POWER and many covert ops have served their purpose through simple wording

Last edited:
I’ve been told that the BLM movement IS organized, and they have an online store where you can buy coffee mugs and mouse pads. They are also a Marxist organization, fully funded by George Soros. They are also anti-Semitic, go figure. They don’t believe their title, because if they did they’d be protesting against themselves in Chicago, and other leftist-run cities that are defunding the police and allowing black people to kill each other at an alarming rate.

Education via hatebox

I’ve been told that the BLM movement IS organized, and they have an online store where you can buy coffee mugs and mouse pads. They are also a Marxist organization, fully funded by George Soros. They are also anti-Semitic, go figure. They don’t believe their title, because if they did they’d be protesting against themselves in Chicago, and other leftist-run cities that are defunding the police and allowing black people to kill each other at an alarming rate.

Education via hatebox

My neighbor told me BLM was a ruse to turn my great grandchildren into communists. And masks are a visual code so these deep plants can ID each other.
At least that was her belief last Tuesday.
I think she's now locking onto the covids / masks being a democratic hoax.

My neighbor told me BLM was a ruse to turn my great grandchildren into communists. And masks are a visual code so these deep plants can ID each other.
At least that was her belief last Tuesday.
I think she's now locking onto the covids / masks being a democratic hoax.
That's insane. This is why I stay inside as much as possible, we would never use masks to identify communist allies because it blocks the facial recognition.

follow the blm donated money trail and watch where it leads. Like My man Terry Crews said where are the BLM protestors when it is black an black violence like chiraq?

thank you, wickie!
the opportunity to condemn B on B violence is sadly ignored by BLM. let's call it what it really is,... a half baked potato

Couple years back they blocked the toronto pride parade, demanding signatures from the organizers that they ban the police from taking part in the parade from now on. Took the parade and made it about themselves.

gay/lesbian/whatever cops marching in a gay pride parade? OH GAWD WE MUST BAN IT.

Bunch of shitheads.
cops cracking LGBT skulls are the reason we have Pride™, fuck em