Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

hes such LOSER i swear.. his political party? THE BIRTHDAY PARTY.
the US is doomed
“I was threatened as a Black man into the Democratic party,” West said. “And that’s what the Democrats are doing, emotionally, to my people. Threatening them to the point where this white man (Biden) can tell a Black man if you don’t vote for me, you’re not Black.”

I just read two articles that fuckin are burning me up.

The first was about the White House interfering in military happenings, blocking a promotion to Colonel for Lt Col Vindman for his role in the Ukraine probe and impeachment hearings. They wanted him to “man a radar station in Alaska”.

The second was about Tucker Carlson (and Trump) attacking Sen Tammy Duckworth, calling her unpatriotic and “hating America”. WTF. She lost both legs while fighting one of our “wars” in defense of presumably our country, and later continued service as a senator.

Seriously, we can’t let this piece of shit have four more years, and that goes for his crony sycophants also. Anyone who lives by Trump should also go the way of Trump and get voted out. They’re bad for humanity.

Sorry, no links. It ain’t hard to find.

“I was threatened as a Black man into the Democratic party,” West said. “And that’s what the Democrats are doing, emotionally, to my people. Threatening them to the point where this white man (Biden) can tell a Black man if you don’t vote for me, you’re not Black.”
Yup, being a Republican starts with the victim complex.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
guisese

Kanye West is in the throes of a serious bipolar episode and his family is super concerned.
they claim it has impacted his decision-making and some of the things he's said in the last week ...

not here to shame anyone with mental health issues, but how did anyone take him serious ??

guisese

Kanye West is in the throes of a serious bipolar episode and his family is super concerned.
they claim it has impacted his decision-making and some of the things he's said in the last week ...

not here to shame anyone with mental health issues, but how did anyone take him serious ??
It's fairly obvious he was off his meds. He does weird manic stuff like this when he's having an episode. People seem to be ignorant about this even when he's been open about how his bipolar affects him.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
guisese

I get this, but considering how often he claims he's off his meds... either he just isn't taking the damned things, or it is turning into a convenient excuse whenever he does something stupid.