Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the senate ends up calling witnesses (they won’t) and they succeed in getting either Biden in to question them, I wish this cunt would also be called:

03E14418-11BD-4BDB-B2DE-C4CE5ADB1F08.jpeg

Her and the turtleman have benefitted greatly from swamp dwelling. I think she’s made around $6 million from her cabinet position.

The house voted 40+ times to repeal the ACA, and the senate was “smart” enough to realize that if they repealed it, it would be career suicide. The same reason none of them will openly vote for impeaching the emperor. I wonder what would happen if it was anonymous?
They were sworn in to uphold the constitution, not further their own careers.

The “unclimbable” wall.

I’d attach the video I watched of people climbing a replica (one was a little girl, another made it over in 9 seconds) but nobody cares.

The wall is a waste of money and will be an eyesore, and worse after its neglected like the rest of the US infrastructure. The wall between Israel and Palestine is so lovely.

What’s this shit with a pro-Russia Ukrainian oligarch paying Trump’s legal team a million dollars to look into Ukrainian corruption?

One of you righties, explain your allegiance to this guy please.

hi guises!

what’s going on in your country today?
anything interesting? teehee 🤭
Well, the House will vote to impeach the president. Then, the whole month of January will be filled with chest pounding and grandstanding from both parties in Senate during the impeachment trial. It'll all be for nothing because Trump won't be found guilty by a Republican Senate that backs him with the exception of one or two Senators. Then afterwards I predict the dems will go full retard and nominate someone like Elizabeth Warren as their candidate and we'll end up with four more years of Trump unfortunately. However, if he is re-elected maybe those yetis on The View will actually move to Canada and those cackling old hens will be your problem now.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
How's the moose hunting up there?
They're endangered in mainland NS, but Cape Breton is 3 hours away and they're overrun with the things.

The government preserved a bunch of land a few years back to establish the officially named "moose sex corridor", to help the mainland moose population recover, but it's hard to say yet whether it made a difference.

Well, the House will vote to impeach the president. Then, the whole month of January will be filled with chest pounding and grandstanding from both parties in Senate during the impeachment trial. It'll all be for nothing because Trump won't be found guilty by a Republican Senate that backs him with the exception of one or two Senators. Then afterwards I predict the dems will go full retard and nominate someone like Elizabeth Warren as their candidate and we'll end up with four more years of Trump unfortunately. However, if he is re-elected maybe those yetis on The View will actually move to Canada and those cackling old hens will be your problem now.
your country suuuuure loves to waste tax payers money and TV air time on crapola

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.