Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

He either did that shit at random, or started a gofundme for criminals and everyone who donated to him got a pardon

That guy has been in the news for years for being a head case.

Way to go, Kentucky. This is your 21st Century Republican Party. At least he got voted out, now do something about the rest.

And it's a tough place to get by, too... even with a 140K/yr job that provides you with free rent and travel, you still have to rob your employer to put your kids through private school.

@Dory if you're moving here, Calgary / Ottawa / Halifax would be the top 3 cities I'd recommend. As far as having reasonable housing costs and reasonable employment prospects.
Cheers dude. Joe can only really be in the games industry so it looks like Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver sadly. Very expensive to live but they have a bunch of game studios. We'll see where we wind up.

I heard an interesting audio clip of him on FOX News laughing about how he denied Obama the Merrick Garland appointment and how they’re set to have a 7-2 conservative majority in the Supreme Court by the end of Trump’s second term, and it was downright evil.

The US is fucked for generations.

The jury foreman is working closely with the defendant and his legal team.

Yeah, that seems wrong. Is it setting a precedent for all court cases?

And if Hunter Biden is called to testify, can the Dems call McConnell’s “wife” or Ivanka? They’ve both benefitted from swamp relations too, and more recently than Hunter Biden. The republicans had control over investigations for over two years and they couldn’t get their Benghazi boners to subside long enough to notice or care that Hunter Biden “was being paid billions for not knowing anything”.

Being okay with double standards makes you a scumbag.

Cheers dude. Joe can only really be in the games industry so it looks like Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver sadly. Very expensive to live but they have a bunch of game studios. We'll see where we wind up.
Chicago, USA - fair number of gaming studios there. My oldest daughter is an artist there and does a fair amount of work for gaming and comics industry, which is big there.

Chicago, USA - fair number of gaming studios there. My oldest daughter is an artist there and does a fair amount of work for gaming and comics industry, which is big there.

I'm thinking they figure Canada because it's still kinda sorta under the Crown. Or at least be easier immigration due to that relationship. Also socialized medicine.