Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking they figure Canada because it's still kinda sorta under the Crown. Or at least be easier immigration due to that relationship. Also socialized medicine.
I forgot to mention, Nintendo has a big presence there too. Writer of that article missed big there.
We don't give white gits from UK a hard time about immigrating. With a good health plan, who needs socialized medicine.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
The jury foreman is working closely with the defendant and his legal team.

Yeah, that seems wrong. Is it setting a precedent for all court cases?

And if Hunter Biden is called to testify, can the Dems call McConnell’s “wife” or Ivanka? They’ve both benefitted from swamp relations too, and more recently than Hunter Biden. The republicans had control over investigations for over two years and they couldn’t get their Benghazi boners to subside long enough to notice or care that Hunter Biden “was being paid billions for not knowing anything”.

Being okay with double standards makes you a scumbag.

Republicans are only good at bitching and whining about whatever the Dems are doing. Give them the majorities to actually do something aboot it, and thus have to own it, and they chicken out most the time. Repealing of the ACA being a prime example.

Chicago, USA - fair number of gaming studios there. My oldest daughter is an artist there and does a fair amount of work for gaming and comics industry, which is big there.
Visited Chicago. Hated it. Meh.

It's like I read your mind and offended you. What's the black population in your city?
I live in farm county now! We've got the full gamut of yuppies, hipsters, old people, rednecks, dirty hippies, natives, acadiens and black people.

And the population of the town goes up by about 20% in the summer and fall with all the migrant workers that come here to pick apples, mostly from Jamaica. Weird, that's when your mom comes to visit. Huh.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
I live in farm county now! We've got the full gamut of yuppies, hipsters, old people, rednecks, dirty hippies, natives, acadiens and black people.

And the population of the town goes up by about 20% in the summer and fall with all the migrant workers that come here to pick apples, mostly from Jamaica. Weird, that's when your mom comes to visit. Huh.
How's the moose hunting up there?

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Republicans are only good at bitching and whining about whatever the Dems are doing. Give them the majorities to actually do something aboot it, and thus have to own it, and they chicken out most the time. Repealing of the ACA being a prime example.

The house voted 40+ times to repeal the ACA, and the senate was “smart” enough to realize that if they repealed it, it would be career suicide. The same reason none of them will openly vote for impeaching the emperor. I wonder what would happen if it was anonymous?

By the way, a few of the hatebox Republican spokespersons are calling for an immediate impeachment of the next democrat elected president, if that ever happens again.

These are the same spokespersons who claim there is no basis for the current impeachment.

The house voted 40+ times to repeal the ACA, and the senate was “smart” enough to realize that if they repealed it, it would be career suicide. The same reason none of them will openly vote for impeaching the emperor. I wonder what would happen if it was anonymous?
sadly .. this is so true. everyone too scared to kick him out

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.