Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your oddly-haired leader doing dumb stuff too?
He aint my leader, or anyone elses I suppose, nobody elected the fucker.

But it's election day. I'll find out tomorrow when I wake up whether the UK is a stinking pile of dogshit that I need to leave or whether it might reverse round and improve a little. It might just be completely hung and split vote in which case we'll just have more chaos I guess.

what i wouldnt give to have that be the worst crime my politicians were committing.
Between this, and Maxime Bernier (our right-est blame-everything-on-'uncontrolled'-immigration asshole) not even getting elected, it's been a great time in Canadian federal politics for libtards like me.

• Gravy
Reactions: tre
He aint my leader, or anyone elses I suppose, nobody elected the fucker.

But it's election day. I'll find out tomorrow when I wake up whether the UK is a stinking pile of dogshit that I need to leave or whether it might reverse round and improve a little. It might just be completely hung and split vote in which case we'll just have more chaos I guess.
welp, 10 more minutes before results start to trickle in right?

Between this, and Maxime Bernier (our right-est blame-everything-on-'uncontrolled'-immigration asshole) not even getting elected, it's been a great time in Canadian federal politics for libtards like me.
immigration from fuckin where? The US?

the only people that live in Saskatchewan are the ones that ran out of money trying to get to BC
And it's a tough place to get by, too... even with a 140K/yr job that provides you with free rent and travel, you still have to rob your employer to put your kids through private school.

@Dory if you're moving here, Calgary / Ottawa / Halifax would be the top 3 cities I'd recommend. As far as having reasonable housing costs and reasonable employment prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.