Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSNBC this morning crying about "unfair, one sided, mainstream media coverage" of Joe Biden's age, the gaffes he makes when he speaks, and the polls showing the majority of the country thinks his age is an issue in the election is hilarious. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black 😅. One sided mainstream media coverage is the definition of MSNBC's version of "news". 🤣

Nikki Haley will officially suspend her campaign this morning. However, she is not expected to endorse Donald Trump. Good, give him the finger one last time.

• Sad
Reactions: ZRH
Nikki Haley will officially suspend her campaign this morning. However, she is not expected to endorse Donald Trump. Good, give him the finger one last time.
Well I mean it's not unexpected, she's prolly burning a lot of cash but I still cant believe the republican party, is gonna to make trump the candidate AGAIN. 1 time is a fluke, 2 times is just completely divorced from reality. Can you imagine someone in the 90s running with 91 criminal indictments and an attempted coup. It's unhinged.

Well I mean it's not unexpected, she's prolly burning a lot of cash but I still cant believe the republican party, is gonna to make trump the candidate AGAIN. 1 time is a fluke, 2 times is just completely divorced from reality. Can you imagine someone in the 90s running with 91 criminal indictments and an attempted coup. It's unhinged.
I like to think theyre just guaranteeing their loss... but that loss could come at the price of another insurrection.

God damned GOP.

eric cartman election GIF by South Park

• Haha
Reactions: Valve1138
This is his third run as the GOP candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.