Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are mostly asylum seekers anyway.
Migrants showing up at our borders are mostly coming from shitty countries, and have paid traffickers who promised them a better place in the US/canada/wherever.

Human trafficking, making money off the backs of those people, is one of the world's worst crimes IMO.

my main problem overall is why is it our problem to help these people? We have our own people to look out for first. How many homeless vets do we have? How many mentally deranged people are in the US that can't get the mental help they need? How many kids have to raise themselves because their mom has to work multiple jobs to afford to feed/cloth/put a roof over their head?

We must help ourselves first before we help others.

my main problem overall is why is it our problem to help these people? We have our own people to look out for first. How many homeless vets do we have? How many mentally deranged people are in the US that can't get the mental help they need? How many kids have to raise themselves because their mom has to work multiple jobs to afford to feed/cloth/put a roof over their head?

We must help ourselves first before we help others.
you think these problems are new?
i have been reading about how veterans are under appreciated and given false hope and promises of land rewards with no outcome all the time and in all countries
it has nothing to do with other countries
it has to do with internal major "mismanagement" of funds due to guess what again, greed
the world is full of thieves, petty fucking thieves and WE are feeding them

Status
Not open for further replies.