Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
you think these problems are new?
i have been reading about how veterans are under appreciated and given false hope and promises of land rewards with no outcome all the time and in all countries
it has nothing to do with other countries
it has to do with internal major "mismanagement" of funds due to guess what again, greed
the world is full of thieves, petty fucking thieves and WE are feeding them
Follow the money always

I have said why i am so anti illegals many times. I have a good buddy who was born in snow mexico and took the time to come here the legal way. It is a damn slap in the face to him and everyone else who do it the right/legal way.

I have no problem with people who are deported coming back to the us as long as 1. they were never convicted of a bad crime and 2. they come back the legal way.
Gosh, I wish you were born in Guatemala.

Migrants showing up at our borders are mostly coming from shitty countries, and have paid traffickers who promised them a better place in the US/canada/wherever.

Human trafficking, making money off the backs of those people, is one of the world's worst crimes IMO.
Just you wait until Americans start seeking asylum in Canada.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
So umm, about that report and how it was going to implicate the Clintons and illuminate the deep state conspiracy, how's that working out for you?
Like I said. Worked all day, I rarely watch any cable news anymore, so I couldn't tell you who is screaming about what. I'm sure both sides are motherfucking Comey again and arguing over what Clinton did or didn't do or know.

Amirite?

I’m in no position to respond to everything there, but why was the Iran deal bad? Every person on the planet thinks it’s great, except the republicans and Israel.

Remember, when you hear talking heads say “Obama gave them pallets of cash”, it was Iran’s money to begin with. Same with the “Now they can make a bomb” bs. It’s all lies to gin up the hate.
Ok :waw:

What is so wrong about wanting to have people come here the legal and right way?
Because we make it so difficult. It's not like going to Disneyland and buying a ticket for entrance to the park. These people are poor and running away from horrible lives to give their children a better life.

Do you know how long it takes to get citizenship? Google it, or throw out some guesses. Do you know how intentionally difficult it is? Our system is broken in many ways and instead of looking within we blame the unfortunate.

Which has now become the American way under Trump's regime.

I have said why i am so anti illegals many times. I have a good buddy who was born in snow mexico and took the time to come here the legal way. It is a damn slap in the face to him and everyone else who do it the right/legal way.

I have no problem with people who are deported coming back to the us as long as 1. they were never convicted of a bad crime and 2. they come back the legal way.

It isn’t a “slap in the face to him” if the US takes in migrants that are seeking asylum or just basic protection. I am NOT for open borders and just letting everyone come in, but what going on now with the families and kids being held, is just unconscionable and inhumane.

fuck you too faggot jeff. I don't need and or want anyone to be on my side.

I don’t mind name calling and I know this wasn’t directed at me, but it’s a prime example of a new argument/debate tactic among people who have no argument. Using it puts idiocy on display.

most liberal claim this country has turned horribly racist since trump won correct?

Well then why fight so hard for illegals to stay here then? Wouldn't it be easier and better for them to find another not so racist country???

See next response.

my main problem overall is why is it our problem to help these people?

Because the US has touted itself as the savior of the world, the leader to emulate, the protector of freedom and democracy. If we boast about it as much as we do, we need to follow through. Assisting other countries and being the “freedom and democracy beacon” comes with a price, and we are paid back in other non-material ways. Like reputation, something that is being constantly torn down now.

I feel sorry for folks who have swallowed the kool aid so quick. Responding with a meme or smiley means you’ve run out of sensical arguments.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I feel sorry for folks who have swallowed the kool aid so quick. Responding with a meme or smiley means you’ve run out of sensical arguments.
Naw. It means I didn't feel the need to get into a long winded debate over something we are no longer apart of anymore. It's a dead issue.

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

• Gravy
Reactions: gee, APRIL and Duke
Status
Not open for further replies.