Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve noticed an increase of derogatory statements from right wing radio aimed at KJ Un since the “summit”, and it’s disappointing.

I hope there are PRNK spies gathering all this shit so Kim can back out until people can play nice.

I’m not sticking up for Kim; he’s a murderous fuck who needs a spanking. Why any country would want to enter into any agreement with the US from here on out is beyond me. We clearly can’t be trusted to stick to agreements.

I’ve noticed an increase of derogatory statements from right wing radio aimed at KJ Un since the “summit”, and it’s disappointing.

I hope there are PRNK spies gathering all this shit so Kim can back out until people can play nice.

I’m not sticking up for Kim; he’s a murderous fuck who needs a spanking. Why any country would want to enter into any agreement with the US from here on out is beyond me. We clearly can’t be trusted to stick to agreements.
The right wing has always been against this. They lost their shit when Obama mentioned during one of the campaigns he would be interested in talking to NK. They lost their shit when he met with Cuba. John Bolton was one of the biggest critics of anything NK and for years has pounded the table for regime change. He looked about as comfortable as a prostitute in church at those meeting with NK the other day. On the flip side it's funny how the Dems defended Obama when he made the NK statement, applauded when he met with Castro, did cartwheels when he negotiated that bad deal with Iran, but are now also bitching along with the conservatives that Trump met NK. If it would have been Obama they would have been screaming for him to win another Nobel Prize. It's ok to meet with an evil dictator as long as it's our guy doing it.

My own opinion. I had no issue with the meeting. Same with Cuba a few years back. Over half a century of isolation and non engagement basically accomplished nothing. Lets try something different. My worry was Trump being Trump would turn this into some grandiose thing and make a bunch of ridiculous statements afterwards. Which he did. "Kim cares about his people" :wtf: After a half hour of talking through interpreters the two "have really bonded!" :wtf: And my favorite "NK is no longer a nuclear threat!!" :wtf::wtf::wtf::tard::tard::tard::waw::waw::waw: Good God man. What has there been? Two or three treaties signed that were supposed to disarm NK that have failed in the last 20 years? Slow your roll man, slow your roll. It's great everyone had a nice conversation and the two special kids in class have stopped threatening to blow each other up but this was just the first tiny step in what is sure to be a long marathon.

The right wing has always been against this. They lost their shit when Obama mentioned during one of the campaigns he would be interested in talking to NK. They lost their shit when he met with Cuba. John Bolton was one of the biggest critics of anything NK and for years has pounded the table for regime change. He looked about as comfortable as a prostitute in church at those meeting with NK the other day. On the flip side it's funny how the Dems defended Obama when he made the NK statement, applauded when he met with Castro, did cartwheels when he negotiated that bad deal with Iran, but are now also bitching along with the conservatives that Trump met NK. If it would have been Obama they would have been screaming for him to win another Nobel Prize. It's ok to meet with an evil dictator as long as it's our guy doing it.

My own opinion. I had no issue with the meeting. Same with Cuba a few years back. Over half a century of isolation and non engagement basically accomplished nothing. Lets try something different. My worry was Trump being Trump would turn this into some grandiose thing and make a bunch of ridiculous statements afterwards. Which he did. "Kim cares about his people" :wtf: After a half hour of talking through interpreters the two "have really bonded!" :wtf: And my favorite "NK is no longer a nuclear threat!!" :wtf::wtf::wtf::tard::tard::tard::waw::waw::waw: Good God man. What has there been? Two or three treaties signed that were supposed to disarm NK that have failed in the last 20 years? Slow your roll man, slow your roll. It's great everyone had a nice conversation and the two special kids in class have stopped threatening to blow each other up but this was just the first tiny step in what is sure to be a long marathon.

I’m in no position to respond to everything there, but why was the Iran deal bad? Every person on the planet thinks it’s great, except the republicans and Israel.

Remember, when you hear talking heads say “Obama gave them pallets of cash”, it was Iran’s money to begin with. Same with the “Now they can make a bomb” bs. It’s all lies to gin up the hate.

The agreement with NK is meaningless: nothing substantiative and no enforcement was agreed to. KJU got what he wanted and so did Trump. The world/US got nothing other than the slight hope that bombs won't start flying.

I’m in no position to respond to everything there, but why was the Iran deal bad? Every person on the planet thinks it’s great, except the republicans and Israel.

Remember, when you hear talking heads say “Obama gave them pallets of cash”, it was Iran’s money to begin with. Same with the “Now they can make a bomb” bs. It’s all lies to gin up the hate.

He's a "reasonable centrist" à la Bully.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Do you purposely try to be an idiot?

People don’t go to Disneyland fleeing dangerous areas or in attempt to make their lives better.

I really feel it would be best to divide the country the rest of the way (thanks Vlad), with a border, and one side can be full of fucking assholes who don’t care about their fellow HUMAN BEING.

What side you wanna be on, Wickle?

I have said why i am so anti illegals many times. I have a good buddy who was born in snow mexico and took the time to come here the legal way. It is a damn slap in the face to him and everyone else who do it the right/legal way.

I have no problem with people who are deported coming back to the us as long as 1. they were never convicted of a bad crime and 2. they come back the legal way.

Status
Not open for further replies.