Poast Your Life Story In 10 Lines Or Less.

theac:

1 - born in a better town than your town
2 - had a better childhood than your childhood
3 - had better schooling than your schooling
4 - got a better job than your job
5 - met a better girl than your girl
6 - had a better number 6 than your number 6

fly said:
youre cuet. wtf man?

Why Mr. Fly...I'm flattered. And slightly frightened. I dunno...I meet a lot of women with intimacy issues...which is fine at the moment. More sex less commitment! ;)

KNYTE said:
I could call you "brother" because of these three (fixt) lines. ;)

I'm like 15 miles from Fontana. :D Wessside for lyfe!

fly said:
I'm trying to get new swimsuit pics.

I'm also saddened that kiwisbikini.com never posted here after registering.

Kiwi and I saw that and got a good chuckle out of it. I wonder why they registered.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Buy one piece at a time, the receiver is like $90 - start there :p

That's my plan. Bushmaster and others make uppers and lowers for pretty reasonable prices. I could try to do it under the radar, but she may get suspicious when the completed rifle suddenly appears in the closet. :)

KNYTE said:
Kiwi and I saw that and got a good chuckle out of it. I wonder why they registered.

Cause all of a sudden their site is getting a bunch of hits from uselessforums.com and they wanted to know what was up. I would wonder too if my stats jumped a bunch due to one site.

Fat Burger said:
Obviously not true, or he wouldn't have such a huge crush on Fuxx.

I think you need to post the pic of you two standing in front of the water or whereever it was.

1. born and raised in rhode island
2. got picked on every day before going to college
3. went to college, discovered life, booze, and boys
4. got engaged
5. moved in w/fiancee, met Bill
6. engagement crashed and burned, when fiance told he'd lied to me for over 2 years about everything he did and as a result we had no future
7. that fucking asshole still tries to ruin my life by lying even more to my friends to get them to hate me and want to kill me, i find new improved friends.
8. started dating bill
9. moved to rochester, got a cat, worked temp for a while in banking, got a job in biology where I belong
10. Bill and I sign the lease on our new place June 30th :cool:

F33nX said:
1. born and raised in rhode island
2. got picked on every day before going to college
3. went to college, discovered life, booze, and boys
4. got engaged
5. moved in w/fiancee, met Bill
6. engagement crashed and burned, when fiance told he'd lied to me for over 2 years about everything he did and as a result we had no future
7. that fucking asshole still tries to ruin my life by lying even more to my friends to get them to hate me and want to kill me, i find new improved friends.
8. started dating bill
9. moved to rochester, got a cat, worked temp for a while in banking, got a job in biology where I belong
10. Bill and I sign the lease on our new place June 30th :cool:

Oh, what did he lie about? Did he try and kill you?

smileynev said:
Oh, what did he lie about? Did he try and kill you?
he lied to me about why he had to transfer out of our school. he lied to me about failing out of school where he transfered to (he swore he was going to classes while i was at work). lied to me about finding a job because of his "3.8 GPA" with a prestigious engineering company (i had since quit my job because i thought we were moving, and his alleged salary could more than support both of us for a while as i tried to find somthing). lied to me about lots of other things. meanwhile i worked at least 8 hours a day trying to support us while he "went to school", and by "went to school", i mean slept in until 11, posted on irc, played video games, and sat around doing absolutely nothing all day, and pretend to go to class.

while i'd still like to believe he had no motive to kill me himself, after we broke up i was dumb enough to let him stay in our place until he found someplace else. in hindsight that wasn't too bright. there were nights/mornings when i'd wake up and he'd be hovering over me, staring at me. or he'd keep me up at night babbling and crying and threatening to kill himself again(my fault, naturally). i am SO glad i will never see him again.