Please welcome djduquet

djduquet

Flaccid Member
Apr 12, 2008
Florida
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

I had an account with you guys way back in the day but djduquet didn't exist here. I can either assume one of two things: 1) flynavy banned me because we butted heads on genmay or 2) if you're inactive for a large amount of time you get deleted.

It doesn't really matter about it though seeing as it's been so damn long and it's not like post counts matter at all it's just the oldschool factor.

It may have been heatwave1000 or Duquet or just plain heatwave

Those are the only internet aliases I ever go with.

I KNOW I had an account it's bothering me I can't figure out what it was though.

:(

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1625/16253433f1b7a83ce2c19531f63908cbd865e8d.png

click on that. wont let me post it in here. I hated the PG. :(

I did a google search and found what I was looking for. I did have an account back in 06 with djduquet. So now that I'm positive of this I need to find out the following: why did the account go away?

Did theac get pissed when I made fun of his cartoon?
Too much e-sechs with fly?
Too long inactive? :eek:

:confused:

i remember that name. welcome back.
your account gets deleted after some time of inactivity, and theac no longer lives here. it's a fresh bunch with some old-timers, so old shit need not stay.

i remember that name. welcome back.
your account gets deleted after some time of inactivity, and theac no longer lives here. it's a fresh bunch with some old-timers, so old shit need not stay.

Awesome! How are you honey? Long time no talk so this is good to be back.

I'm glad theac isn't going to give me shit any longer and it's a bit sad that my account is no longer active. Anywho I'll be here holding out until this PG is up.

:p