Please welcome djduquet

The fact Shalimar is teaching children while posting things like that just gets me every time. How many of the girls in his classroom will be in a picture like that in about 10 years?

I'm moving back to Michigan. The weather is great, the chicks are hot, but I don't like the company down here. A year of trying to find a good friend or someone who wasn't a shallow tool has been a let down. I'm leaving this plastic world to go back to my small college town. I miss friends and family.

I am also a hopeless romantic. Feel free to begin to make fun of me.

The fact Shalimar is teaching children while posting things like that just gets me every time. How many of the girls in his classroom will be in a picture like that in about 10 years?

Sir, unless you come visit you dont even know the half of it. I know that Case is a teacher, its been proven on multiple occasions including students seeing him while we are out. It has taken me years to get to this point of minor belief :fly:

Nahhhhhh, I still dont believe hes a teacher :p

I'm moving back to Michigan. The weather is great, the chicks are hot, but I don't like the company down here. A year of trying to find a good friend or someone who wasn't a shallow tool has been a let down. I'm leaving this plastic world to go back to my small college town. I miss friends and family.

I am also a hopeless romantic. Feel free to begin to make fun of me.

yeah dude, "Tito, get me a tissue."

the friends and family thing I get.. that shallow, plastic isht is well..

how it is.. :lol: shoulda' moved to tampa, or at least pinellas.. not quite as plastic on this side of the water.

yeah dude, "Tito, get me a tissue."

the friends and family thing I get.. that shallow, plastic isht is well..

how it is.. :lol: shoulda' moved to tampa, or at least pinellas.. not quite as plastic on this side of the water.
This side of the state is gay. Not gay as in actual gay but gay as in I can't come up with a more derogatory term to say how much I dislike it. If the area was actually gay I don't think I'd hate it as much. :fly: