Parenting Ideas

Nemo said:
I'd rather have been born into this family than been adopted, I wouldn't be me if I was adopted, I'd be some generic teen.

Nah, you'd still be you, just not exactly the same you ;)

Everything that has happened in your life so far, good or bad, has led you to where you are today. It can't be changed, so make the most of the path that lies before you.

Dunno where that came from, it just sounded right when I typed it, and I'm not changing it now :eek:

DW said:
Nah, you'd still be you, just not exactly the same you ;)

Everything that has happened in your life so far, good or bad, has led you to where you are today. It can't be changed, so make the most of the path that lies before you.

Dunno where that came from, it just sounded right when I typed it, and I'm not changing it now :eek:
My mom gave me a bracelet for my birthday this year which I wear everyday. It has 3 sections on it. The first says, "Let go of yesterday" the next, "Dream of tomorrow", and the third, "Work on today".

I like this thread.

zengirl said:
My mom gave me a bracelet for my birthday this year which I wear everyday. It has 3 sections on it. The first says, "Let go of yesterday" the next, "Dream of tomorrow", and the third, "Work on today".

I like this thread.

That's excellent advice, easier said than done, but something to aim for anyway.

It looked like this thread was going to get depressing but it has taken a turn for the better :cool:

Pandora said:
Parenting Ideas: Don't have any kids and you won't have to worry about parenting ideas.
Does the withdrawl technique work otherwise i have a few around, Allnighte

Restless said:
Does the withdrawl technique work otherwise i have a few around, Allnighte
no, it does not.

girlfriend-pregnant.png

oh great, now they tell me..

And whats with the black box...???

DW said:
I used to work with a woman who told her husband that if he ever cheated on her never to go to sleep around her, because she'd have the superglue ready.

Black ladies in the south use grits to punish a cheating husband. You boil a pot of grits let it cool just a little and throw it on him. Burns the crap out of him and something about the grits cuase them to stick to you so you get a really really nasty burn.

One of my black co-workers come home drunk and bad mouthed his wife in front of their kids before he passed out. He woke up the next morning with " I will Respect Nikki" carved down his arm deep enough that you can almost still read it. He says he probably deserved it and if he pissed her off that bad he's lucky to be alive.