Outside of work and video games

kiwi said:
If when you get home we are sitting around in lingerie, we want to have sex.

If everything you say or do tends to piss us off, we want sex (we are mad cause you aren't doing or saying the right stuff).

See, that was easy.

:lol:

That one I can get easily. It's the ones where you say something that has absolutely nothing to do with sex (and I'm pretty good at catching innuendos) that happen when I'm busy doing something else.

When we want sex, we'll let you know.
When you want sex, you should start playing with us or whatever it is that gets the guy going.

This raises a good question... how do you let your s/o know that you're in the mood? How do you want your s/o to do the same? How do thay?

zengirl said:
This raises a good question... how do you let your s/o know that you're in the mood? How do you want your s/o to do the same? How do thay?
Usually when he's walking around with a raging hard-on, I know its time for sex :lol:

zengirl said:

Massages and light kisses on the neck.

I'd love for her to jump me

zengirl said:

I say "Let's fuck."
And she says "OK"

Fat Burger said:
We don't see each other often enough, so we're always in the mood when we're together :p

Well, not always, but most of the time anyway.

Take advantage of it while you can.