Outside of work and video games

kiwi said:
I get my parents as soon as my littlest sister moves out, only 2 more years to graduation (soon after that I'll be ready to put Haylee in lessons, so we'll need it anyway)!

that's so funny! mom made mention of that a while back for me! i dunno if it'll happen or not, but we'll see...the last sibling is at college but back home for summers, so i have to wait a while longer.

Thorn Bird said:
that's so funny! mom made mention of that a while back for me! i dunno if it'll happen or not, but we'll see...the last sibling is at college but back home for summers, so i have to wait a while longer.

The piano was bought when I outgrew the keyboard (I ran out of necessary keys for the songs I was playing). I also took the most lessons and have been the most serious about it, so it just kinda happened that I get it. I've also made sure that all my other sisters are very aware of that fact so they don't think they get it :rolleyes: .

Drool-Boy said:
Ive been known to draw a cartoon or two

And you are quite good at it as well.

Drool-Boy said:
Ive been known to draw a cartoon or two

You do great work. I was impressed. I should add to my list viewing art. Working for an art college they really like you to visit all their exhibits and they change a lot.

I play hockey, write, play the odd video game or two, go to movies, hit art museums and sculpture galleries, read travel books (too poor to actually travel at the moment), read newspapers and magazines, dabble with photography, and mostly be a dad.

I used to paint and draw and be into all of that artsy fartsy stuff but I haven't done that in ages, although I do still get brushes and canvasses from my family every year for christmas... that's a kind of failsafe gift with me.

Mostly I read, I love to read, which is why I like forums so much, I get to read and then comment. I've also taken up knitting, I'm currently working on a really cool afghan with zigzag patterns and a fuzzy scarf that looks like fur (which is intended as a cat toy). I really enjoy quiet things I can do by myself and just get lost in my own head. I don't like loud noise, or any noise for that matter. I'm also working on a wedding scrap book, kinda keeping an eye out for anything that I might like to use for my wedding, whether it be poems, hairstyles, flower arrangements or whatever.

I wear gloves and shoot at things (and sometimes people who make remarks on my wearing of gloves while shooting at things (and sometimes people who make remarks about my wearing gloves while shooting at things)).

making fun of nev with theac

and then making fun of theac with nev

then finally making fun of them both with fly

elpmis said:
making fun of nev with theac

and then making fun of theac with nev

then finally making fun of them both with fly

That means you've got like....5 different faces, or something. I don't know, I don't do math.