Outside of work and video games

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Usually when he's walking around with a raging hard-on, I know its time for sex :lol:
That would be 3 times a day everyday, sometimes more. Sometimes you need to eat

*Fuxx Burger* said:
No, you get up too damn early in the morning to go to work. Im not having sex at 6 am, just cos you've got morning wood.

One of my exes was at her peak every morning at around 5:30-6. That was when she enjoyed it the most. She actually demanded that I wake her up by climbing on top of her. It turned her on. :fly:

zengirl said:
This raises a good question... how do you let your s/o know that you're in the mood? How do you want your s/o to do the same? How do thay?

Well, since KNYTE is usually on his computer, I sit on his lap facing him and kiss him all over. When KNYTE is in the mood, he tells me to go put on something "cute".

Sarcasmo said:
One of my exes was at her peak every morning at around 5:30-6. That was when she enjoyed it the most. She actually demanded that I wake her up by climbing on top of her. It turned her on. :fly:
Joshua, take notes. Try this. You might get punched for waking me up early, but if early morning sex is good and I am missing out... it could be worth it

*Fuxx Burger* said:
No, you get up too damn early in the morning to go to work. Im not having sex at 6 am, just cos you've got morning wood.
*Fuxx Burger* said:
Joshua, take notes. Try this. You might get punched for waking me up early, but if early morning sex is good and I am missing out... it could be worth it

Please don't ever claim to be logical again :heart:

kiwi said:
Well, since KNYTE is usually on his computer, I sit on his lap facing him and kiss him all over. When KNYTE is in the mood, he tells me to go put on something "cute".
:lol:
My mother and I were talking about that the other day. I was in looking at lingerie for under my wedding dress, and I picked up this cute little thing, and mom laughed. Then she proceeded to tell me that I will wear it once, realize that its uncomfortable and about 6 months later lingerie will be a thing of the past.

Then she proceeded to say that eventually he will start saying "Honey, why dont you put that little cute thing on"
And she said learn to say "YOU go put it on" :lol:

*Fuxx Burger* said:

Or you could just be woken up at 2-3 am to gropping. That's usually a good sign someone wants it too.

kiwi said:
Or you could just be woken up at 2-3 am to gropping. That's usually a good sign someone wants it too.
Yup, been there, done that.
Woke up in the middle of the night and he was grabbing my ass. Completely dead to the world, but still horny enough to grope me.

But I guess its ok, cos I was caught fondling his noodle while I was sleeping too apparently :eek:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
My mother and I were talking about that the other day. I was in looking at lingerie for under my wedding dress, and I picked up this cute little thing, and mom laughed. Then she proceeded to tell me that I will wear it once, realize that its uncomfortable and about 6 months later lingerie will be a thing of the past.

Then she proceeded to say that eventually he will start saying "Honey, why dont you put that little cute thing on"
And she said learn to say "YOU go put it on" :lol:

Unfortunately for us, I don't wear cute underwear all the time (religion thing), so any type of lingerie is "cute" to KNYTE.

*Fuxx Burger* said:

Something about being roused out of sleepiness by sex. Super relaxed, that sensation, etc. Who knows. Early morning is the worst time for me. I'm a clean freak, and the whole morning breath thing.....blech.