Our contribution to the Katrina Victims...

I just got completely bitched out in the middle of the office by my mother.

She comes in and says "I've been to the red cross looking for refugees and I can't find any. Now I have to wait for the next shipment."
I'm like, "You talk about them like they are cargo. What on earth do you want refugees for?"
So mom says she is giving them my old house. I say she's crazy. I said those people are probably going to trash the place, pointed out that the people who need help are not the kind of people she's used to, and she called me a heartless bitch. Told me never to speak to her again. Said she hopes I end up with no home in a dome somewhere after the next storm.

Did I really deserve all that in the middle of the work day? I mean I finally got used to the fact that she's taking in Chinese twins in October, why am I in trouble because she needs to save the frickin' world?? :tard:

Bubbles said:

She comes in and says "I've been to the red cross looking for refugees and I can't find any. Now I have to wait for the next shipment."
I'm like, "You talk about them like they are cargo. What on earth do you want refugees for?"
So mom says she is giving them my old house. I say she's crazy. I said those people are probably going to trash the place, pointed out that the people who need help are not the kind of people she's used to, and she called me a heartless bitch. Told me never to speak to her again. Said she hopes I end up with no home in a dome somewhere after the next storm.

Did I really deserve all that in the middle of the work day? I mean I finally got used to the fact that she's taking in Chinese twins in October, why am I in trouble because she needs to save the frickin' world?? :tard:
Menopause?

Bubbles said:

Whoa emotion over-load. Red alert.

BeeRad said:
I think it is rediculous to day that "the people who need help are not the kind of people shes used to"

Sorry but that is heartless
Ever worked a soup kitchen or Habitat for Humanity?

BeeRad said:
I think it is rediculous to day that "the people who need help are not the kind of people shes used to"

Regardless who they are, they aren't paying her, which means they are likely to abuse the situation. its human nature...

BeeRad said:

Dude, maybe you haven't met my mom. She thinks everyone is genuinely good and that it is only circumstances that keep people down. Most of these people are from the NO ghetto. They were raised in the ghetto and they will probably always be ghetto. My mom's too trusting and she doesn't even see that there is a possibility for someone to royaly fuck her.

BeeRad said:

But it's true

People sugarcoat stuff too often

I have certain family members that are nice people, but they COMPLETELY trash stuff because that's how they are, it's not intentional abuse or vandalism.

Bubbles said:
I said those people are probably going to trash the place, pointed out that the people who need help are not the kind of people she's used to, and she called me a heartless bitch.

Wow. That's a mouthful. 'Used to'?

Anyway - if anyone can afford the repairs I guess Doug can. Plus, he can write the whole thing off.

KNYTE said:
This thread makes me want to help the Katrina victims as well.

Perhaps I'll donate a velvet Elvis painting.

velvetelvis.jpg

What the hell will you hang over your sofa in its place?

Bubbles said:
Dude, maybe you haven't met my mom. She thinks everyone is genuinely good and that it is only circumstances that keep people down. Most of these people are from the NO ghetto. They were raised in the ghetto and they will probably always be ghetto. My mom's too trusting and she doesn't even see that there is a possibility for someone to royaly fuck her.

Pfft, tell her to sign up for [m] for a week or two, that will change her outlook on what "most" people are like entirely.

Bubbles said:

Sorry, I have friends that I consider family that barely got out and to say that the people who need help are all from the ghetto is a complete smack in the face to everyone that needs help there.

Bubbles said:

That shit is fucking funny.

"Bring me your poor...your hungry..."

Shipment...hehe...fecchin priceless...

Bubbles said:
Have her PM me

Bubbles said:
I was renting the house from my parents and it is supposedly the only thing that wont get split up in the will......I'm told it will be mine. :iono:

So wait...big rack, rich parents, own house, not "hooked up" or married; you either snore in your sleep or have terrible hygiene, which is it?