Our contribution to the Katrina Victims...

Bubbles said:
I just got completely bitched out in the middle of the office by my mother.

She comes in and says "I've been to the red cross looking for refugees and I can't find any. Now I have to wait for the next shipment."
I'm like, "You talk about them like they are cargo. What on earth do you want refugees for?"
So mom says she is giving them my old house. I say she's crazy. I said those people are probably going to trash the place, pointed out that the people who need help are not the kind of people she's used to, and she called me a heartless bitch. Told me never to speak to her again. Said she hopes I end up with no home in a dome somewhere after the next storm.

Did I really deserve all that in the middle of the work day? I mean I finally got used to the fact that she's taking in Chinese twins in October, why am I in trouble because she needs to save the frickin' world?? :tard:

wtf....sounds like you won't be missing anything if she never talks to you again. Sorrah hun. :heart:

She will learn the hard way. Theac and I let a friend say with us for a few months when they fell on hard times. The two months she was suppose to stay with us turned into 6 months. She only left after I asked her to cuz she hasn't had a job in 2 months and wasn't really looking. Spent her time smoking up and watching the Friends series she bought on DVD (instead of paying us for utilities or food). If people take advantage of friends they will take advantage of strangers.

Pandora said:
wtf....sounds like you won't be missing anything if she never talks to you again. Sorrah hun. :heart:

She will learn the hard way. Theac and I let a friend say with us for a few months when they fell on hard times. The two months she was suppose to stay with us turned into 6 months. She only left after I asked her to cuz she hasn't had a job in 2 months and wasn't really looking. Spent her time smoking up and watching the Friends series she bought on DVD (instead of paying us for utilities or food). If people take advantage of friends they will take advantage of strangers.

Ya......I can't wait for her to get through menopause. It's hard to be nice to people. You never know who will take advantage of you.

Bubbles said:
Prolly the only reason you still talk to her too. I'm ready to kill mine with all the stupid emotional fits over nothing. :eek:

My mom's been going through menopause for like 15 years. Thats not normal... is it? She says: "The Italian women in our family get menopause early..." That's just great. Poor Shawn.

Bubbles said:
Whatever. Your friends had sense or means to run. I know the people are poor and maybe they would have gone somewhere if they had the money, but that's just it. My mom is too trusting and has too much money and will leave herself entirely too vulnerable. She is not the kind of person who can be that closely involved the class of people that will be brought here. She is thinking little Suzy homemaker has her perfect blonde haired blue-eyed daughter and just lost her husband who was a firefighter in NO and now they will stay with her and she will have a friend and she can feel good about herself. Bull-shit. Those aren't the type of families that are being sent to other states, thats the type of family that got out.

class, hahahaha

Not everyone that needs help is from the ghetto and is lower "class" than your mom.

Candy said:
My mom's been going through menopause for like 15 years. Thats not normal... is it? She says: "The Italian women in our family get menopause early..." That's just great. Poor Shawn.

I plan on compensating for menopause with heavy drug/alcohol use. I'll be too out of it to get pissy of stupid shit.

Do what my dad did. Change the name of the room known as "The Den" to "Menopause Bunker" and proceed to hide there for the next 5-10 years.