Our contribution to the Katrina Victims...

BeeRad said:
Sorry, I have friends that I consider family that barely got out and to say that the people who need help are all from the ghetto is a complete smack in the face to everyone that needs help there.

Whatever. Your friends had sense or means to run. I know the people are poor and maybe they would have gone somewhere if they had the money, but that's just it. My mom is too trusting and has too much money and will leave herself entirely too vulnerable. She is not the kind of person who can be that closely involved the class of people that will be brought here. She is thinking little Suzy homemaker has her perfect blonde haired blue-eyed daughter and just lost her husband who was a firefighter in NO and now they will stay with her and she will have a friend and she can feel good about herself. Bull-shit. Those aren't the type of families that are being sent to other states, thats the type of family that got out.

shawndavid said:
That ain't it - she's dated 2 of MY friends.

My posse could be likened to the greasers instead of the socs.

Stay golden, Pony Boy...
Quoted for proof that you only post when you're high.

shawndavid said:
That ain't it - she's dated 2 of MY friends.

My posse could be likened to the greasers instead of the socs.

Stay golden, Pony Boy...

I still think The Outsiders is one of the greatest books printed.

Bubbles said:
Is this more gobbledygoop ro do you actualy know what he's talking about? :fly:

Stay golden Pony Boy?

That's one of the last things Jonny Cade says to the main character (Pony Boy) in a letter that he writes to him. Pony Boy unfortunately receives the letter after Johnny passes away.

v1-plaque.png

Look at all dem der stars n shit

The socs were the clean cut fancy guys...

There was some fluff news story on last night how some rednecks had collected a truck load of stuffed animals to send to people that lost their homes. I really think if I was starving and stranded I would prefer water, food, clothes, and pretty much anything except for a stuff animal unless I could burn it for warmth if I got cold. Dumbasses.

b_sinning said:
There was some fluff news story on last night how some rednecks had collected a truck load of stuffed animals to send to people that lost their homes. I really think if I was starving and stranded I would prefer water, food, clothes, and pretty much anything except for a stuff animal unless I could burn it for warmth if I got cold. Dumbasses.

Maybe they can make a big comfy bed ...

b_sinning said:

Yes, but as a 4 year old that is no longer able to go home, is shipped to an entirely new place where you don't know anyone, and has no toys, a stuffed animal can be a good thing.