Thread One of the funniest things I have ever seen.

the English only laugh at things that involve 'what they'd like to say' to other people. That's why they love Clarkson, Paxman etc. They'd love to be able to say what they actually think to people they hate.

Ever cut up an English person on the road? They give you a big, angry stare out their window, never touch the horn -- now that's pretty hilarious.

the English only laugh at things that involve 'what they'd like to say' to other people. That's why they love Clarkson, Paxman etc. They'd love to be able to say what they actually think to people they hate.

Ever cut up an English person on the road? They give you a big, angry stare out their window, never touch the horn -- now that's pretty hilarious.

When people cut me up I do it back, then drive painfully slowly infront of them to ruin their day. I also wind down my window and shout wanker. Morons.

When people cut me up I do it back, then drive painfully slowly infront of them to ruin their day. I also wind down my window and shout wanker. Morons.

Exactly, that's what you should be at! But every time I go to England it's all just big 'i'll teach you a lesson' stares

That's because you have IRA written all over you..

Also creates little vacuums around you when trying to get to the bar. The IRA never had suicide bombers, but try telling the average 'The Sun' reader that. Hear accent, create space.

Exactly, that's what you should be at! But every time I go to England it's all just big 'i'll teach you a lesson' stares

To be brutally honest I would not be so brave if I didn't have a hardass motherfucker sitting in my passenger seat, hence why I've taken up ju jutsu and aim to take up more martial arts etc., so that I do not need the passenger and am quite content to flip off everyone. Assholes.

To be brutally honest I would not be so brave if I didn't have a hardass motherfucker sitting in my passenger seat, hence why I've taken up ju jutsu and aim to take up more martial arts etc., so that I do not need the passenger and am quite content to flip off everyone. Assholes.

Don't ever believe Jitz will help you overcome any would-be attacker. Try to avoid confrontation at all costs.

Be entirely more raging than they are. Usually takes people aback out of surprise. Short of ripping the flesh off your hands with your teeth of course.

Id first want to know what I was doing in the same vicinity as an average Scum reader to be fair.

Everyone just loves the tits

It certainly won't, but it's handy and the confidence that comes with being handy means you can avoid confrontation more often, in my opinion anyway.

Just remember that you never really know who the other person is, and what they are capable of.

I speak this to a lot of people over here who think they are invincible because they carry a gun around.

Just remember that you never really know who the other person is, and what they are capable of.

I speak this to a lot of people over here who think they are invincible because they carry a gun around.

Yeah, I think it's probably a lot easier for me to hold a persepctive considering the whole no guns thing. We do have knives etc. but I guess if you're quite skilled you could be failry confident of your chances of disarming. The best advice every sensai says is just to run though. Sometimes it aint feasable.