Thread One of the funniest things I have ever seen.

When did you afford a car? Or insurance? Or even the exam for the license?

Why do you still try and pretend I'm not sat in an office 5 days a week and so don't get a wage? It's like you think I'm up at 8am every day just for for fun.

And you can bugger off DJB, you didn't BUY this car, nobody did, it was inherited, and I do believe I paid for my exam thank you very much.

People leave cars in alleys all the time.
lol

Why do you still try and pretend I'm not sat in an office 5 days a week and so don't get a wage? It's like you think I'm up at 8am every day just for for fun.

And you can bugger off DJB, you didn't BUY this car, nobody did, it was inherited, and I do believe I paid for my exam thank you very much.

Aww come on. It's okay to say someone helped you out and gave you a car.

I remember buying a 1980 chevy monza for $600 in my 3rd year of college. Gigantic piece of shit, but it had a v8 engine in an amazingly light body, mostly because it was made of paper. But it was before all that enviro-electronic crap so it was a relatively easy to fix if it broke.

the mid 80's 5.0 mustang convertible was, at the time, legendary.

I had a 1984 Ford Falcon XF with a 357 Cleveland and a 4 speed manual. Car was fun as hell to drive, burnouts and donuts all day long. But ultimately, it was a PoS.

Cheap quality, inexpensive, and a large aftermarket following. I don't think that makes them legendary.

Best one ever... what is not to like?

gNikS.jpg