Thread One of the funniest things I have ever seen.

I carry a pocket knife, that's it though.

I never run into would be muggers here.

Knives are only useful if you're going to use them, or are willing to use them, I don't think I am quite frankly. I have no wish for someone to end up almost dead regardless of their intent.

I don't run into would be muggers either, but there are some about that sometimes you walk past.

Knives are only useful if you're going to use them, or are willing to use them, I don't think I am quite frankly. I have no wish for someone to end up almost dead regardless of their intent.

I don't run into would be muggers either, but there are some about that sometimes you walk past.

my pocket knife is extremely useful, I'm willing to use it and do all the time. Stuff always needs cut it seems.

I've never even considered using it for self defense though.

I carry a pocket knife, that's it though.

I never run into would be muggers here.

Shit, I'll kill a man in a fair fight....or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight...or if he bothers me....or if there's a woman.....or....

Yeah, I think it's probably a lot easier for me to hold a persepctive considering the whole no guns thing. We do have knives etc. but I guess if you're quite skilled you could be failry confident of your chances of disarming. The best advice every sensai says is just to run though. Sometimes it aint feasable.

Never try to disarm someone. Leave that for the extremely well skilled people.

The best advice in a mugging is hand over what you have.

When people cut me up I do it back, then drive painfully slowly infront of them to ruin their day. I also wind down my window and shout wanker. Morons.

When did you afford a car? Or insurance? Or even the exam for the license?

For some reason the way he says "Oh Jesus Christ" gives me fits. :fly:

Go f*ck yourself.

Last edited:
a man, chasing a dog, chasing a giant herd of deer, is pretty damn funny in and of itself.

add in the man freaking out "OH JESUS CHRIST"... awesome.