One deer down, 3 to go

I quite like ostrich meat, but I still say alligator was the tastiest thing ever when I had it with Ape. :drool:

Kes has way more meat than I do, I think she probably has a better diet than me which is pretty lame. This morning she had a chicken carcass, some chunks of various meat and a liver. I had...a chocolate muffin and coffee. I was supposed to be getting some deer for her to chomp on but the guy decided to keep it as it was a 5 point deer, whatever the fuck that means. Got some rabbits though, she quite liked them.

Careful with chicken bones, especially if the chicken is cooked. They can choke on them.

Careful with chicken bones, especially if the chicken is cooked. They can choke on them.
If I had a dollar for every time an idiot tried to 'warn me' about cooked chicken bones I'd be a fucking millionaire. Yes, my dog has been on a RAW diet for months, my friends dogs have been on a RAW diet for years.

Thanks for the warning though. I totally don't know anything about the diet I'm feeding.

It can be, most people assume rack equals age. It is possible to take a large racked (lots of points) and still be a young year (year and a half old). Older bucks and does take more skill to kill.

Oh I see. Honestly I don't even really know where you'd find deer in England, the only deer I know of are in protected woodlands etc. so I don't think can be shot. So maybe 5 points is a big deal here.

If I had a dollar for every time an idiot tried to 'warn me' about cooked chicken bones I'd be a fucking millionaire. Yes, my dog has been on a RAW diet for months, my friends dogs have been on a RAW diet for years.

Thanks for the warning though. I totally don't know anything about the diet I'm feeding.

You're a cunt. You really are. Someone offers a tip not know you already know and you insult them. Seriously, you're a fucking cunt.

Careful when you cross the road by the way, sometimes cars come and if you don't look you might get run over.

And you're the one spouting of about common sense. chicken bones is not common sense, crossing the road is. You're still a cunt, and you smell.

So someone offers some advice to help with the safety of their animal, and is subsequently insulted because the other person already knew. And you jump behind that?

You women are fucked in the head.

I just thought that one post was funny. Calm down, Nancy.

So someone offers some advice to help with the safety of their animal, and is subsequently insulted because the other person already knew. And you jump behind that?

You women are fucked in the head.

You know for the safety of your animal when walking near very busy main roads you should attach a lead to its collar or harness so it can't get run over.

You can thank me later.

I just thought that one post was funny. Calm down, Nancy.

No fuck this bullshit. I'm sick of this fucking place. I'm sick of dealing with clique mentalities. People brushing aside fact or anything in order to group together and pick on others. It's fucking pathetic and I don't want any fucking part of idiotic bullshit like this. Fuck you all.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person