WTF On Overwhelming Negativity and the downward gravitational pull of sinking friends.

If all you fuckers on this forum would act like 95% of the rest of the world and drink Miller, Bud, or Guinness products this could have all been avoided.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
If all you fuckers on this forum would act like 95% of the rest of the world and drink Miller, Bud, or Guinness products this could have all been avoided.
Beer still doesn't taste that great to me unless it's one of those froo-froo things like @APRIL and @fly make (y'know, like cocoa bean butthole-finger stout).

I'll stick to whisky.

Beer should taste like barley and hops.
I'm sure the frog leg raspberry Porter tastes good too, but I'd consider it a dessert beer.
At the volumes we drink, it would get boring and we probably wouldn't drink as much. Steak is great, but I don't want it every day. Especially without any seasonings.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Well ya, but I would choose an IPA, pale Ale, wheat, wit, etc if I'm looking to quench a thirst.
Oh come on. Step away from the intensely flavored beer and start trying a few different pale lagers. Start appreciating beer flavors that are simple but done right. That's where refreshment is.

PEI Brewing up here makes a "beach chair lager", which is an absolutely fantastic summer beer. I'd imagine there's more than a few beer of the same sort of style available in your neck of the woods.

Oh come on. Step away from the intensely flavored beer and start trying a few different pale lagers. Start appreciating beer flavors that are simple but done right. That's where refreshment is.

PEI Brewing up here makes a "beach chair lager", which is an absolutely fantastic summer beer. I'd imagine there's more than a few beer of the same sort of style available in your neck of the woods.
Lagers are the worst, right next to German beers.