omfg my girlfriend rox like botox

why_ask_why said:
with that in mind, you don't seriously consider your bad luck as pay back then, right? :p

I believe in God and Karma. I just don't believe in Churches. I talked to God all the time. "Oh God thank you so much!!!!"

b_sinning said:
The frames of mine melted some in the heat of my car. SOB!!!!!

This is the third pair in a week, take that karma. I'm pretty sure I know where one pair is but that would entail contacting the person who occupies the apartment they are in, not sure if I am up for seeing her again :lol:

b_sinning said:
Sarcasmo is jealious because all he has going for him is a butterfly on his nose. ;)

I wouldn't even know what to do with three women at once. I'm a one-woman man. I'd be like "Okay...wait...um....alright I'll put...you go over....hey that's different....yeah, you do that, that's nice....what....and then....alright so now...you....um....you know what? You guys have fun, I'm gonna go watch some t.v. for a while and maybe check my email."

Also, where is your kid while you're boning three women at once?

Sarcasmo said:
I wouldn't even know what to do with three women at once. I'm a one-woman man. I'd be like "Okay...wait...um....alright I'll put...you go over....hey that's different....yeah, you do that, that's nice....what....and then....alright so now...you....um....you know what? You guys have fun, I'm gonna go watch some t.v. for a while and maybe check my email."

:lol: That's what I would see happening, mass confusion and people getting bitchy because they are being left out. Fucking women.

I was also wondering where the kid is... he's pretty bad ass, he's probably got his skull belt on and holdng the vid camera.

Sarcasmo said:

He does actually sleep. And the woman just organize themselves. Well, unless you have inflatable women.

b_sinning said:
He does actually sleep. And the woman just organize themselves. Well, unless you have inflatable women.

Interesting. If he stumbled into your room for whatever reason, or wherever these events take place, what would you say?

"Cowboy on a horse, that's right! Good job honey, you got it!

Oh hi Junior, didn't see you there. What's up? We're just playing Charades."

Well this kid should have some pretty interesting views on women and relationships by the time he's a teenager.

So back to the question at hand (other than when you are sending the ladies to our house, Attn: Mistress JJ), how did the make-your-own-dildo turn out?

Sarcasmo said:
Well this kid should have some pretty interesting views on women and relationships by the time he's a teenager.

how do you figure? for all you know, your mom f'd your dad in the a every single night of your life and look how you turned out...wait, that analogy didn't work too well :confused:

:fly:

bast_imret said:
So back to the question at hand (other than when you are sending the ladies to our house, Attn: Mistress JJ), how did the make-your-own-dildo turn out?

In for details.