omfg my girlfriend rox like botox

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,380
Steam
mattressfish
ya, april kept telling me that I had a surprise on Wednesday. I hate being told I have a surprise waiting but I can't know what it is until later. I did my best to hide my disdain.

Apparently, the surprise came early. For graduation, I got a Dell 2007WFP. :drool:

omfg this thing is beautiful. Wow, thanks hon, you're the best boy a boy could have.

:heart:

Don't tell April this, but check the banding (smooth tonal gradations in the image appear as bands of solid color, which is painfully obvious when viewing grayscale gradients). If there's a problem return it and get the new upgraded model where they fixed the issue. (Post-July manufactures, I think.)

Again, this is just between me and you. Don't hurt her feelings by bringing it up.

Last edited:
shawndavid said:
cool

does she have a brother?

PM animepark13 for details.

Sarcasmo said:
Don't tell April this, but check the banding (smooth tonal gradations in the image appear as bands of solid color, which is painfully obvious when viewing grayscale gradients). If there's a problem return it and get the new upgraded model where they fixed the issue. (Post-July manufactures, I think.)

Again, this is just between me and you. Don't hurt her feelings by bringing it up.

Why would this hurt my feelings?s

Last edited:
April23 said:
PM animepark13 for details.

Why would this hurt my feelings?s

Some people are very sensitive. You point out that a gift they've given might have a flaw and they take it very personally, like they somehow failed as a giver.

Sarcasmo said:
Some people are very sensitive. You point out that a gift they've given might have a flaw and they take it very personally, like they somehow failed as a giver.

Is a giver joke too obvious here?

fly said:
Doesnt the W indicate widescreen, cause theac is right Im already diggin the widescreen more than 4:3

yes, but you give up vertical height for it. Same diagnol size.

They're basically the same monitor, the FP just has more pixels.

WFP
Max Res: 1680x1050 = 1764000
18.6" x 7" x 13.1" - 20.2"

FPW
Max Res: 1600x1200 = 1920000
17.5" x 7.6" x 14.5" - 25"