omfg my girlfriend rox like botox

thrawn said:
Patty makes a habit of greasing his kittens up with astroglide and inserting two into his rectum, letting them flail from his nether regions giving the sensation of a hairy vibrator with little teeth, while "kissing" one with his tongue?

Your point being?

fly said:
what the fuck did you just say?

What's that unbeliever?

We had a wild ass night last night.

Here is a picture of how the night started out.

mindybrookekiss.jpg

God is so going to punish me for being so damn lucky. I think I've experienced the high point of my life. What now?

Holy shit on a cracker. More pics? :hi2u:

Edit: BETTER HOST THE VID, STAT. I'm holding my breath so my life depends on you!

Sorry. I don't think some of the people want to see the videos or pics of me and a few hot girls.

Plus fly will be angry at me if you leave him to come visit for a few days.

b_sinning said:
Sorry. I don't think some of the people want to see the videos or pics of me and a few hot girls.

As long as you post the vid, its cool. :drool:

b_sinning said:

I want to yell at a few people but it's not your fault.

Sarcasmo said:
I guess I'm the only one who never got off on the idea of multiple partners or lesbians. :iono:

Likewise.

I'd still like to know where my glasses are, I lost another pair today, I want to yell at people.

Sarcasmo said:
I guess I'm the only one who never got off on the idea of multiple partners or lesbians. :iono:
I made a thread about it ages ago, and you posted in it and all.

Minus memory on your part there lad, quite a few people don't agree with it but would probably end up doing it anyway.