ok, movie thread.

Anyone that like 28 days later should be shot with semen from a proton accelerator.

the hell? 28 days later was a damn fine movie. I get chills when hes wandering around london alone with that music playing and he comes acroos the memorial.

what the hell you hate every movie

I dont see how he could not like the movie and to be clear was are talking about this one right

28 Days Later (2002) is a post-apocalyptic science fiction film directed by Danny Boyle and written by Alex Garland. Set in the United Kingdom at the beginning of the 21st century, the film concerns the breakdown of society following the release of a plague known as “Rage” (which almost instantly locks those who are infected by it into a state of irreversible hyperactivity and murderous insanity), and the struggle of a handful of survivors to come to terms with the ruins of everything they once knew. A critical and commercial success, the film is most widely recognised for its images of an entirely deserted London, and is shot almost entirely on digital video.
DE]

12 Monkeys
Being John Malkovich
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

a couple of my faves...I'll add more as I think of them

anything Mel Brooks is gold. They need to make a box set with all of his movies.

They kind of do, My s.o. has a box set of his classics. I think it's select movies of his. If I had a list of all his movies (which I could look up on wikipedia or that movie database thingie if I wasn't so lazy,) I could tell you if it has all of them.

I think he got it from Best Buy... I could find out if you like.