ok, movie thread.

i dont watch a whole lot of movies. Getting me to sit down to watch one is like pulling teeth.

i agree with you on that one. most of the time i'd rather be doing something i feel is more productive (much to my boyfriend's chagrin, he's a movie fanatic). however, most people buying the collection would probably already have that seperately on DVD since it came out a long time ago, and so they put in another movie in its place.

Requiem For a Dream is good. A bit of a kick to the crotch, but I appreciate a good unflinching movie.

Grosse Pointe Blank is always fun.

i agree with you on that one. most of the time i'd rather be doing something i feel is more productive (much to my boyfriend's chagrin, he's a movie fanatic). however, most people buying the collection would probably already have that seperately on DVD since it came out a long time ago, and so they put in another movie in its place.

I'll sit and watch a movie if its allready on. Its just the process of sitting down, popping in a dvd... blah, bla, blah. I hate it. Id much rather play a game because it will at least let me use my mind other than mindlessly watching a movie. I love movies that make you think while you watch it.

Feast

then you can see things like Henry Rollins in pink sweatpants

rollins.jpg

and of course

feast3.gif