then you can see things like Henry Rollins in pink sweatpants

rollins.jpg

and of course

feast3.gif

Acquired.
I shall watch it this weekend.

The Negotiator

Damn Good movie

The Prestige which is still in theaters is excellent.

Chris Nolan is my favorite director right now. His next film should be the sequel to Batman Begins.The man villain will be The Joker. Heath Ledger is playing him. DA Harvey Dent aka Two Face will also be in the movie but he has not yet been casted. The movie is called The Dark Knight.

Kate has sex with Leopold that is her great great great granddad.

No she had sex with her ex boyfriend that ends up being her great great grandson.

We are sittiing here watching Ice Age the Meltdown for the first time and Knyte is talking to the movie.

"Oh no" (when the protagonist shows up)
and
"Better move faster guys".

No she had sex with her ex boyfriend that ends up being her great great grandson.

We are sittiing here watching Ice Age the Meltdown for the first time and Knyte is talking to the movie.

"Oh no" (when the protagonist shows up)
and
"Better move faster guys".

sound very greek tragedy

Damn Good movie

Chris Nolan is my favorite director right now. His next film should be the sequel to Batman Begins.The man villain will be The Joker. Heath Ledger is playing him. DA Harvey Dent aka Two Face will also be in the movie but he has not yet been casted. The movie is called The Dark Knight.

Are they sticking with christian Bale as the man in the rubber suit who drives the kick ass amphibian tank-looking thing?

Way of the Gun is a pretty cool movie. Especially the scene where the one guy punches that loud-mouthed bitch in the face right in front of her boyfriend.

We might have covered this before...

Who on here uses either Netflix or Blockbuster Online?

Don't they let you share your list with friends? That would be a good way to get movie ideas.

Damn Good movie

In honor of this post here is one of my favorite Batman images..

19645650bf613976.jpg