Oh car gods, which car to prick?

15k is expensive? (what about an 08 or 07) And I've never had issues with snow in a civic.

What Civic is 15K? Well used market perhaps, but not new.

And my Fit is absolute rubbish in the snow. The Civic uses the same tires, similar ground clearance, and similar weight, so I can only assume it will be the same.

And my Fit is absolute rubbish in the snow. The Civic uses the same tires, similar ground clearance, and similar weight, so I can only assume it will be the same.

If you're relying on the stock tires of any car to be good in snow, you need to change your mindset and switch to winter tires in the winter.

All-season tires are not snow tires, even my AWD Outback was terrible in the snow with the stock Bridgestone RE92's or whatever they were.

Not really. Do you have any idea how many bolt ons are available for that block?

how is it not easier? one you drive off the lot with 300+hp and the other you void your 10 year, 100k warranty and then have to bust out tools and drop more cash on parts

15k was right off of Honda's webpage.

Yes if you're looking to get an '09 Honda Civic EX with spoiler and GPS setup, it's not going to be 15K, but you can get a Brand new Civic for 15K

Why does your car have to be brand new? It's much smarter to pick up a used vehicle, even if it's just a year old. Let someone else suffer through the initial depreciation.

get a honda civic like the one i'm getting and we can pretend we're asian only gay asians and we never really liked the movie "the seven samuri" anyway.

And I would rather have the lighter weight 4 cyl as the balence is better and handling better because of weight restrictions.

It's not that much lighter
meh, easier just to start with the 300+hp v6 option
This is the better option. If you like to tune you could get the 2.0, but if you want 300hp it's silly not to get the V6. My wife has the 2.7 ( 170hp) It's not slow, but not fast either.

how is it not easier? one you drive off the lot with 300+hp and the other you void your 10 year, 100k warranty and then have to bust out tools and drop more cash on parts

This^^^^ It's more prone to breaking down if you hop it up.

Why does your car have to be brand new? It's much smarter to pick up a used vehicle, even if it's just a year old. Let someone else suffer through the initial depreciation.

I try and buy my cars around 2-3 yrs old.

I know BMW prices have been dropping.

Now it's just a matter of time. :)

335i :) I love that TT V6!!!!! My buddy has the hardtop convertible version. It's pretty quick. It's smokes my CLK w/o a problem.

Quit being such a girl and get a new Camaro. You'll be the coolest gay in the state, and you'll get more ass than you know what to do with.

if I was going to get a used bmw I'd probably go for the last gen m5

saw the new mazda 6 on the road the other day...looks pretty sharp

Last gen is still pretty cool, but getting very dated. In 2011 or 12 they should be coming out w/ a new one. No matter how old it is 400hp is 400hp :) My friend has the new one. It's fast as shit. I'm just amazed at how fast it moves such a big car.
His is this color. Only Maroon M5 I've seen.
BJP8.jpg