GAY Official "Letting off Steam" Thread

god damn it is this what is like owning an apple computer :hp:
this is so frustrating

huh?

I loathe that you even own an iPod. Eew.

oh please recommend something that has enough gigs for me... AND IF YOU DARE FUCKING MENTION THE CLOUD I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MURDER YOU

god damn it is this what is like owning an apple computer :hp:
this is so frustrating

oh please recommend something that has enough gigs for me... AND IF YOU DARE FUCKING MENTION THE CLOUD I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MURDER YOU
Ya, it's called getting a phone with an external memory slot like micro SD. GEEZ

128gb ones are coming out soon, if not already. LAMEOOOO

I am happy with how this thread progressed... home sick today
Physician! Heal thyself!

I've got some sort of creepin crud as well. Been having to sleep on the couch for the past couple nights to let my sinuses and shit drain so that I can breathe. Helps a helluva lot actually.
Not completely sure if it's some sort of allergies or if it's a cold or some shit. I don't normally get allergies, but they can show up randomly later in life.

it's a cold, don't waste the prayers, but it's viral and don't want patients getting shit

Physician! Heal thyself!

I've got some sort of creepin crud as well. Been having to sleep on the couch for the past couple nights to let my sinuses and shit drain so that I can breathe. Helps a helluva lot actually.
Not completely sure if it's some sort of allergies or if it's a cold or some shit. I don't normally get allergies, but they can show up randomly later in life.

:(...

I'm a Tampon

Oak tree out front is dropping an assload of shit onto my truck, but it's been doing that for about a month and I've had this for maybe a week. I haven't really had any other symptoms (beyond the sinus/nasty snot and related issues) other than a couple days of being extremely tired.

When I get sick I typically just chug pills.
Sudafed? Ok
Dayquil? Ok
Benadryl? Ok
Multi-vitamin? Ok
Mucinex? Ok

I just slam them all and try to keep myself from operating heavy machinery.

When I get sick I typically just chug pills.
Sudafed? Ok
Dayquil? Ok
Benadryl? Ok
Multi-vitamin? Ok
Mucinex? Ok

I just slam them all and try to keep myself from operating heavy machinery.

the high strength mucinex D stuff you can make meth from?