GAY Official "Letting off Steam" Thread

I had never taken a drug in my life for a cold until last month. Usually i just wait that stuff out and it clears up on its own, but this cold (coupled with an ear infection) had gotten to the point where it felt like someone was blowing up balloons in my sinuses. I finally sucked it up and admitted some drugs probably couldnt hurt. I went and got some Afrin nose spray, and some Mucinex D.

Two sprays of the Afrin stuff in the parking lot of the drug store, and in the 10 minutes it took to get home, my nose had opened up more than it ever has been in my entire life, i blew about a pint of disgusting crap out of my sinuses as soon as i got home, like opening a drain in a sink. It was such a relief.

I can see how people get addicted to that shit though, i have never been able to breath so well in my life as i could for those couple of hours. But thankfully one shot was enough, just to relieve the pressure and get the crap out of my sinus cavity. Didnt even need the mucinex.

I got a pressure headache that apparently 1 full gram of naproxen is barely touching... try guafensin for a few days
Apply vibration to your temples in a "C" shape over the top of your skull. You will be able to feel the mucous break up and drain in about 5 mins if you're doing it right.

Edit: a neti pot works awesome for keeping clear also. Yay for sinus irrigation!

Last edited:
I had never taken a drug in my life for a cold until last month. Usually i just wait that stuff out and it clears up on its own, but this cold (coupled with an ear infection) had gotten to the point where it felt like someone was blowing up balloons in my sinuses. I finally sucked it up and admitted some drugs probably couldnt hurt. I went and got some Afrin nose spray, and some Mucinex D.

Two sprays of the Afrin stuff in the parking lot of the drug store, and in the 10 minutes it took to get home, my nose had opened up more than it ever has been in my entire life, i blew about a pint of disgusting crap out of my sinuses as soon as i got home, like opening a drain in a sink. It was such a relief.

I can see how people get addicted to that shit though, i have never been able to breath so well in my life as i could for those couple of hours. But thankfully one shot was enough, just to relieve the pressure and get the crap out of my sinus cavity. Didnt even need the mucinex.
Pretty much.
I used to wait that shit out, man up and all that shit, but like you I had one that just laid me out. I got some of that sweet sweet medicine from the counter and I felt fucking awesome.

Since then, I wait to make sure I've actually got something, then I live better through medicine.

Apply vibration to your temples in a "C" shape over the top of your skull. You will be able to feel the mucous break up and drain in about 5 mins if you're doing it right.

Edit: a neti pot works awesome for keeping clear also. Yay for sinus irrigation!

Not all of us have endless sources of vibration (read: vibrators) handy to press against our temples.

But thank you for the amusing image of you pressing a rabbit (or maybe one of those hitachi "massagers" against your forehead.

Not all of us have endless sources of vibration (read: vibrators) handy to press against our temples.

But thank you for the amusing image of you pressing a rabbit (or maybe one of those hitachi "massagers" against your forehead.
I use this 3 footed thing I got for $5 at Walgreens

Ewww, I cannot do nasal spray! I am like a kid to cough syrup with that stuff.

When I get sick I typically just chug pills.
Sudafed? Ok
Dayquil? Ok
Benadryl? Ok
Multi-vitamin? Ok
Mucinex? Ok

I just slam them all and try to keep myself from operating heavy machinery.

NONE of this shit works for me! They all make me hyper and nutso paranoid.

FUCK.

I've got a physics test on magnetism and my body isn't ready.

I feel so bad.

Somebody hold me.

When the fuck am I ever gonna use this?

a93ac13cc59ccc14fee2df45381ebc3c.png

FUCK.

I've got a physics test on magnetism and my body isn't ready.

I feel so bad.

Somebody hold me.

When the fuck am I ever gonna use this?

a93ac13cc59ccc14fee2df45381ebc3c.png

I took physics to satisfy my science requirement in college, thought it be an easy course, not only was I wrong but the dipshit professor was all high and mighty like Sheldon on BBT and thought helping student on into to physics was beneath him

MOTHER FUCKING FUCK MY GOD DAMNED ENGLISH PROFESSOR.

Fucking hell.
I have no clue how to do this final, my gf looked at it and she's as baffled as I am, it's a fucking group project due on Friday and everyone is fucking studying for finals and can't meet up.

Fuck this dumb bitch

MOTHER FUCKING FUCK MY GOD DAMNED ENGLISH PROFESSOR.

Fucking hell.
I have no clue how to do this final, my gf looked at it and she's as baffled as I am, it's a fucking group project due on Friday and everyone is fucking studying for finals and can't meet up.

Fuck this dumb bitch

Post it