GAY Official "Letting off Steam" Thread

MOTHER FUCKING FUCK MY GOD DAMNED ENGLISH PROFESSOR.

Fucking hell.
I have no clue how to do this final, my gf looked at it and she's as baffled as I am, it's a fucking group project due on Friday and everyone is fucking studying for finals and can't meet up.

Fuck this dumb bitch

The University I went to always did group projects every month at least. We never met up even tho we were supposed to. :fly:

what's the assignment?
We watched a movie about John Keats and were told to take notes about three specific ideas.
Project has about six parts, most of them are ok, but some...
One part is an analysis of elements of the Romantic Movement within the movie, and what John Keats said about the Romantic Movement. We were not told to pay attention to any of this shit within the movie, so I have no clue what the fucking fuck I'm supposed to write about. She did not provide us with any sort of copy of the movie.

Line by line analysis of Endymion by Keats. Fucking poem is something like 800 lines long.

It is also a group project, and the emails I have for my group members are not getting me anywhere. It's just a horribly written and designed project

Additionally, in 2012, this fucking woman wants us to turn everything in on a god damned flash drive. I don't know that I even have a flash drive anymore.
Seriously, what?

We watched a movie about John Keats and were told to take notes about three specific ideas.
Project has about six parts, most of them are ok, but some...
One part is an analysis of elements of the Romantic Movement within the movie, and what John Keats said about the Romantic Movement. We were not told to pay attention to any of this shit within the movie, so I have no clue what the fucking fuck I'm supposed to write about. She did not provide us with any sort of copy of the movie.

Line by line analysis of Endymion by Keats. Fucking poem is something like 800 lines long.

It is also a group project, and the emails I have for my group members are not getting me anywhere. It's just a horribly written and designed project

Additionally, in 2012, this fucking woman wants us to turn everything in on a god damned flash drive. I don't know that I even have a flash drive anymore.
Seriously, what?

I always explained keats as "he's afraid of death, strives for immortality thinks immortality and beauty are the same, devotes his life to beauty art, realizes that it does not equal love or happiness, realizes immortality is a sham, dies"