Obama scraps Bush-era missile defense for new plan

Uh I think that would be Israel darlin

No Europe is by far the softest target out there. It's the only place that you can just walk right in from country to country. You can easily bring something in from one section and bring it to another with no issues at all. I've been to Israel and trust me you can't just walk right in. Being the most hated target doesn't make you the easiest target.

Well since you all agreed that there is no threat from a long range missile attacks I would say yes hand held items are the threat.

What the hell does that have to do with it?

it means you are a consumerist asshole of our bubble yet feel so self righteous about not being an american that your pretentiously loathe us while living here. was that clear enough? :p

I like you but you do tend to put us down yet you continue to live here

OH THE IRONY

ohthehughgrantity-769189.jpg

it means you are a consumerist asshole of our bubble yet feel so self righteous about not being an american that your pretentiously loathe us while living here. was that clear enough? :p

I like you but you do tend to put us down yet you continue to live here

Ok. If you want to take it there. Yes, I fucking hate this country. It's by far the most fucked up country in the western world. It's one giant cesspool. I would love to leave this country and live elsewhere, preferably Europe, yet I will not put my wants before the right of Juli to see her children. How selfish of me.

Ok. If you want to take it there. Yes, I fucking hate this country. It's by far the most fucked up country in the western world. It's one giant cesspool. I would love to leave this country and live elsewhere, preferably Europe, yet I will not put my wants before the right of Juli to see her children. How selfish of me.

You need to sack up and tell that bitch to deal bro.