Obama scraps Bush-era missile defense for new plan

Oh my f*cking god you actually went through ancient posts to dig up something about Bhutan, how long ago was that typed and how long did it take you to find it?

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone else? So 'American' is one entity? Wicked, that narrows down my hate a bit. And f*ck off in the first place, it's not me that constantly goes I HATE AMERICA, IT SUCKS IN AMERICA, that's PT so f*ck off will I find a solution, I defend my human right to call everyone an asshole at any time that I please.

I forgot what I was arguing, but the less attack the person route is that citizenship applies more than a right, it also applies responsibilities.

You arent just a citizen because you are born in X place. You are a citizen because your parents presumably paid taxes, and lived in X community contributing to the common good, so their kids also enjoy the exclusive benefits and responsibilities of living in that community.

Citizens are also subject to the laws of the place where they are citizens, even outside of the actual 'soil' as you call it. Aliens are usually subject to expulsion at worst except for violent crimes. Citizens, classically and theoretically in the US, are also subject to military duty in defense of the place where they live,probably not as important as it once was but you know...

Oh my f*cking god you actually went through ancient posts to dig up something about Bhutan, how long ago was that typed and how long did it take you to find it?

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone else? So 'American' is one entity? Wicked, that narrows down my hate a bit. And f*ck off in the first place, it's not me that constantly goes I HATE AMERICA, IT SUCKS IN AMERICA, that's PT so f*ck off will I find a solution, I defend my human right to call everyone an asshole at any time that I please.

Actually I just searched "evil america" posted by enemy :p

It will be like that episode of the Simpsons when they banned all weapons. And the Aliens landed and took over the world with a board. And then they humans took it back with a board that had a nail in it.

soon they'll make a board with a nail in it so big that they'll destroy themselves!

065a584c2fa10d0b.png

lol.. They already knew about the capabilities of these missiles..

Plus, they didn't scrap missile defence all together. They're just opting for mobile based ones.