Ontopic Obama on Video Games: "a distraction, a diversion."

Obama clearly said in his speech that he doesn't understand or know how to use those things so of course he would consider them a distraction. I consider being a sports fanatic a distraction. Like someone said early anything done to excess is almost always bad.

[Andrew Dice Clay] Unless it's sucking my dick! Ow! Get the fuck ata here! [/Andrew Dice Clay]

I just like the fact that even though Obama thinks they are a distraction or unproductive, he's still not going to pass a law banning the shit.

I just like the fact that even though Obama thinks they are a distraction or unproductive, he's still not going to pass a law banning the shit.

If he tried passing laws to ban those things, his ass wouldn't even touch the front lawn of the White House as the public kicked his ass out after the next election. Those things are currently the Opium of the masses.

Alas the Governor of Virginia wants to Ban birth control because he doesn't believe it's right.

He said this during his campaign, and people still voted him in.

Your mockery is cute; like always.

a ,w, d, x, space bar and a few clicks isn't what I'd call complete utilization to accomplish a skill.

1200.jpg

Holy fawwk@her workshop bench for a desk & Grandma's reading chair, but a 5678" monitor fo teh fuckin gamin'

I just find you interesting. Had I seen you in a bar IRL, I would want to fuck you first, then talk. Reading your posts online, I want to gently caress my ears with your sweet whatnots before, during, and after fuck sessions.

for a second this morning, i more than likely would have

i hope you're quick

Real life is overrated. Besides if the Intarwebnets didn't exist or we weren't allowed to use them for non-constructive purposes, this forum would have to be renamed The auto repair, painting warhammer figurines, dating multiple chicks, kite fighting, and landscaping Forums.

It doesn't have the same ring as useless forums....