Ontopic Obama on Video Games: "a distraction, a diversion."

But seriously. Can video games be a huge time sink? Of course. But cant auto repair, painting warhammer figurines, dating multiple chicks, kite fighting, or landscaping also be a time sink? wtf does it matter?

edit: And I'd like to point out that Obama is a HUGE basketball fan. Waste of time??!?!?

bite your tongue homie.

i realized yesterday that we've had the same netflix and blockbuster movies sittin on the mantle for a few weeks now but it's because the NBA playoffs are on. my TV hours are being devoted to that instead of movies.

bite your tongue homie.

i realized yesterday that we've had the same netflix and blockbuster movies sittin on the mantle for a few weeks now but it's because the NBA playoffs are on. my TV hours are being devoted to that instead of movies.

tell me again why you have blockbuster AND netflix? btw, you really need to get on that netflix streaming thing sir. It's cheaper and easier (although not every movie is available for streaming).

tell me again why you have blockbuster AND netflix? btw, you really need to get on that netflix streaming thing sir. It's cheaper and easier (although not every movie is available for streaming).

This is what shits me about netflix. I would happily pay more if they would allow us to stream new releases.

cause i don't feel like hooking the computer up to the TV?

i also kind of like getting something in the mail that's not a bill.
I think I read the other day, that almost every Blue-ray DVD player can stream Netflix...

This is what shits me about netflix. I would happily pay more if they would allow us to stream new releases.
FWIW, Netflix would LOVE that as well. The content providers would prefer to make us download them via Pirate Bay for some reason.