Ontopic Obama on Video Games: "a distraction, a diversion."

I have one game I play, Mech4: Mercs, that takes mouse, joystick with twist, and keyboard.

It's an ass kicker.

almost got the Pheonix Control stick setup including footpedals for it, but decided against it.

Obama clearly said in his speech that he doesn't understand or know how to use those things so of course he would consider them a distraction. I consider being a sports fanatic a distraction. Like someone said early anything done to excess is almost always bad.

[Andrew Dice Clay] Unless it's sucking my dick! Ow! Get the fuck ata here! [/Andrew Dice Clay]

Waaaay worse than video games IMO, it's no different than the people watching soap operas 20hrs a day.

Everything has it's pros and cons.. He probably just commented on video games and other electronic gimmicks because they are a current fad right now.

I'm sure some other president commented on how a certain genre of music was really bad for society when that genre of music became really popular..

nanu nanu

3067092536_1f09fc11f3.jpg

i've always been a wasd person, but thinking about it now esdf makes more sense because of the home key reference on the f.

Except now you lose functionality of easy access to console, score, and crouch (`, TAB, and CTRL) You also make yourself more prone to hitting the Windows Key if you don't disable it.

Except now you lose functionality of easy access to console, score, and crouch (`, TAB, and CTRL) You also make yourself more prone to hitting the Windows Key if you don't disable it.

ummm no, and it's not even that hard to adapt to the teeny tiny difference pinky must reach... if anything it's easier since you don't have to twist your hand as much

Everything has it's pros and cons.. He probably just commented on video games and other electronic gimmicks because they are a current fad right now.

I'm sure some other president commented on how a certain genre of music was really bad for society when that genre of music became really popular..

That sounds about right, at the very least there was Tipper Gore and the Moral Majority :fly: