Obama lifts 20 year ban on US entry for those with HIV

and didnt all you obama lovers agree that everything bush did was 100% wrong? yet here obama is, carrying on that wrong stuff.

like a war or something somewhere.

and didnt all you obama lovers agree that everything bush did was 100% wrong? yet here obama is, carrying on that wrong stuff.

like a war or something somewhere.

source that bush actually spearheaded the movement? though i really dont see how this is a good idea i mean most people are responsible but theres people that will take vacations just to spread the disease, fucked up people facing death do really fucked up things..

ok actually read article there are some good reasons sited, but process started during the bush administration doesnt mean he had shit to do with it

ok actually read article there are some good reasons sited, but process started during the bush administration doesnt mean he had shit to do with it

So using your logic then Bush might not have anything to do with all the so called "bad things" that happened during his administration. And everything Obama does doesn't mean he had shit to do with it.

So using your logic then Bush might not have anything to do with all the so called "bad things" that happened during his administration. And everything Obama does doesn't mean he had shit to do with it.

:rolleyes: no i think it's pretty fuckin well documented that bush was directly involved in bringing the economy to the brink of collapse, i was just askin if he was directly involved in this ban lift or it just got under way while he was in office? now rim my shitter buddy

:rolleyes: no i think it's pretty fuckin well documented that bush was directly involved in bringing the economy to the brink of collapse, i was just askin if he was directly involved in this ban lift or it just got under way while he was in office? now rim my shitter buddy

A President is not himself he's part of his whole administration and directly responsible for everything that goes on during that time good or bad.

I don't think Bush made the economy bad, but rather knew it was going bad for years and did nothing to turn it around.

I don't think Bush made the economy bad, but rather knew it was going bad for years and did nothing to turn it around.

I agree with you 100%. I think people just need something or someone to blame. When alot of the items going under were not and should not be under Government control. It's easy for people to tell the Government to stay out of their business when things are good but the same people are complaining the Government is doing anything when things go bad.

I agree with you 100%. I think people just need something or someone to blame. When alot of the items going under were not and should not be under Government control. It's easy for people to tell the Government to stay out of their business when things are good but the same people are complaining the Government is doing anything when things go bad.

Well it may be something that Bush did deregulate the banks. Regulations the Clinton imposed which did strengthen the economy. But at the same time, the banks themselves must share the blame because they are ultimately the ones who screwed up when given the freedom to do so.

There are dynamic circumstances where government intervention is good, and bad.

Sweet, I can't wait until one of my liberal friends brings this unban up in conversation, citing how its yet another example of the obamanation working hard to fight discrimination and bring about equality.

SUCK IT, BLUES

The order will be finalized on Monday, Obama said, completing a process begun during the Bush administration.

Right in the OP...

oh for christs sake, he gave away our budget surplus like in the first few months in office, then he declares a global war on terror like that was a economically or in any other way feasible to win or sustain! and in the process he globally alienates the united states making the war even more costly and impractical and fucking tourism and trade around the world. not to mention he sat back and let the real estate market scam run unchecked as the banks went mad falsely inflating the market and lending like there was no tomorrow

A President is not himself he's part of his whole administration and directly responsible for everything that goes on during that time good or bad.

rules laws regulations etc get put into place in the government every day without the president being involved, no?

It's just a matter of time before some whinny person tries suing the airlines saying they seated them next to someone with AIDS to purposely try to get them infected.

oh for christs sake, he gave away our budget surplus like in the first few months in office, then he declares a global war on terror like that was a economically or in any other way feasible to win or sustain! and in the process he globally alienates the united states making the war even more costly and impractical and fucking tourism and trade around the world. not to mention he sat back and let the real estate market scam run unchecked as the banks went mad falsely inflating the market and lending like there was no tomorrow

psh, clinton started all this.

There was no budget surplus. It was called shady accounting.

And it's not like he just made up the GWOT out of the blue. Something, yknow, happened a few months into the administration.

for the life of me I can't remember what it was, though...

and you're really going to blame one man on the housing market problems?

what next, he's responsible for high gas prices and katrina too?